Page 80 of 100 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast

Thread: Spam 25

Hello

I'm cat today

GUYS! I WROTE 50000 WORDS OF A NOVEL IN NOVEMBER!!!!!!! o-o I did it.

nanowrimo more like nanopewrimo

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Cake View Post
    so thats how he'd look fat

aw man he'd totally be able to roll around everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

Play 2 win

The Europeans won. Historians attribute part of the victory to Indian unwillingness to match the European tactic of massacring whole villages.

thats what villages are for

o jeez

More than likely Tisquantum was not the name he was given at birth. In that part of the Northeast, tisquantum referred to rage, especially the rage of manitou, the world-suffusing spiritual power at the heart of coastal Indians’ religious beliefs. When Tisquantum approached the Pilgrims and identified himself by that sobriquet, it was as if he had stuck out his hand and said, Hello, I’m the Wrath of God.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    I have a dilemma.
    SPOILER! :
    I was going to get my mom a 16gb kindle fire HDX 7" for Christmas for $229 plus tax. I was out yesterday and there was a sale on the 16gb iPad mini for $250 at best but and when I went to ask about them the place was packed and the sales person I asked happened to have the last one in stock in his arms hidden behind his clipboard. So I bought the iPad mini intending it for my mom and it was $273 after tax.
    TODAY my mom pissed me off with her irresponsibility and just complete disrespect for me with something that she had asked for help for but refused to help me accomplish when I told her I need to get it done now.
    The kindle fire HDX went in sale today and I decided I was so mad at her that I bought that for her instead and he doesn't get to iPad after all. So now I have an iPad mini and idk wtf I want to do with it. It's not opened and I have the receipt. I was thinking of getting one anyways and I'm not hurting for the money back because I have been saving and all that shit with Christmas in mind. But it's only 16gb and I have my computer and phone anyhow so I'm not sure if keeping it just to have is wasteful really or if I should return it and have that money that will probably just sit there because I don't spend anything on myself unless it's for hygiene, necessity, bills, or food.

I am shit at being mad at my mom because every time I express my anger towards her something bad happens. Like she needed a blood transfusion once and was in a car accident another time. Its insane but then it just gets me back on team mom again and I forget about it all.