Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Taylour's Thread - Watercolourrszz

STOP IT!!! For goodness sake! If you start debating about tay's drawings im gnna......well.....stare at my monitor with a really angry face
    First Leannah i don't think that clock meant to emphasis that he as more right he just likes the drawing and is expressing it amusingly.
    Clock its easy to mistake tay for a dude............coughithinkthateverybodythoughtshe wasaguyuntilshetoldthemcough and as you can say that you love the breasts they are right now Lea can say that she thinks it could ave been better......

Tay sorry for spamming your thread......... ._. and i added gasoline on the fire
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Banned
    I'm not going to argue with you because it's a waste of time. If you want to be right, fine. I'm confident enough to not have to win every single freaking argument about stupid things.

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    Um... lol, you guys. Thanks for all the feedback, I plan to update soon with some changes to that picture.

I don't know if anyone remembers this GB sketch that I did,
    SPOILER! :

but this is what became of it.
    SPOILER! :

Yeah. Happy Birthday, Rei.

holy *!1&^*^@6$^($*!^6!*^&
    you *!)16)^&$)!*^!)#6840^*)$^#$~ that's just so %!(^*!^3416^843@^!^*16 AWESOME!

I don't think this is a crittique thread anymore. More like a watch taylour be awesome thread ;D

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Omg that is freaking awesome! Teach me oh wise one!

That looks reallly good :O

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    Ahah thanks, guys. Tbh, I'm mildly disappointed that no one mentioned Yasmin's freakishly long torso, or Poxy's twisted leg. xD I guess I should probably just start using the gallery. :l But first --

Quote Originally Posted by indescribable View Post
    Art class project:
    SPOILER! :
    Sorry for the crap picture -- the painting is on show right now so I can't really take it out of the frame to photograph... I'll fix it later. > _ >

Just fyi, it's a 'mixed media' project, which means I used watercolour crayons and image transfers from an old NatGeo.
    SPOILER! :

Sheesh, took me long enough.

Edit: I forgot to mention that this drawing/painting is based on an actual sculpture.
    Once again I did not paint the people; they're image transfers from an old magazine.
    Last edited by indescribable; 09-18-2011 at 01:09 PM.

Thats really goood o_O *Doesn't know what to say*