Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Do you prefer read manga, or watch anime, or watch live action(based on manga)?

Quote Originally Posted by Hamachi View Post
    Nah, he probably isn't. Actually the reason why I was willing to watch it was because of that very reason. In other words, because Cowboy Bebop made non-Japanese characters the main characters.
    Good Reason. If all movie version of manga is acted by good actor or actress maybe much of people like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamachi View Post
    For example. The dream situation: young Keith Brannagan stars as the Fullmetal Alchemist.
    I want to watch something like that too.

Quote Originally Posted by LVUER View Post
    Oh, he used it alright ^_^ In fact, he is killed while using Clock-up. Because remember that Decade also have clock-up features... and then Decade used invisible. And then his Final Attack Ride to finish Kabuto. It's nice to see that only Kabuto's horn that left from the explosion...
    I mean "hyper clock up" not "clock up," not only decado has switch dimension feature, kabuto has it too.In this mode he can move so fast and make clock up like an escargot walk and he can moved to another dimension too. And refer to my post before, he is smartest rider, maybe he cut his horn or whatever like a lizard, hahaha.

And there IS Evil Kiva even in the Kamen Rider Kiva own series (Dark Kiva, the previous Fangaia King). So Decade isn't that wrong with the "dark world" story. What I'm ranting is why Ryuuga shows up again after he's defeated way earlier in the series?
    Maybe because every dimension has its own rider.In the last war i assume its in own dimension, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Reset View Post
    I mean "hyper clock up" not "clock up," not only decado has switch dimension feature, kabuto has it too.In this mode he can move so fast and make clock up like an escargot walk and he can moved to another dimension too. And refer to my post before, he is smartest rider, maybe he cut his horn or whatever like a lizard, hahaha.
    For whatever reason he didn't use it when he can... but anyway, no rider (other than Decade himself) have their ultimate form. Perhaps they haven't attained it or something. The only rider that could use his ultimate form is Kuuga, which he used in the movie.

SPOILER! :
    In the series though, Kamen Rider Blade Kanzaki (the real Kanzaki version, not Decade version) shows up and transform into King form, and at the very end of the series Kuuga transform into Shining Ultimate form. That's it, no other riders could do that. That's why there's a theory that both Kuuga and Kanzaki are Riders from other dimension... but in the end, there's no such thing. Oh, and Kanzaki King Blade (mysteriously) didn't make any appearance in the movie.

Even if Kabuto use his hyper form and hyper clock up, remember that Decade have his K-Touch. He could transform into Kabuto, use Hyper-clockup... or even summon another Hyper-Kabuto to fight alongside with him... Really, story-wise, it's impossible for a single Kamen Rider to defeat Decade, since he's supposedly the strongest kamen rider and kamen rider that will destroy all. Even all Kamen Rider fights together were utterly destroyed by Decade... single handedly...

BUUUT... other riders could use their ultimate form, when Decade use his card. But that's a different story...

Maybe because every dimension has its own rider.In the last war i assume its in own dimension, right?
    Nah... I think that's just because Decade story is a complete of mess. There's too many plot holes and inconsistencies. You could say that Decade is Kamen Rider without a story... It's (bad) Kingdom Hearts in Kamen Rider style ^_^
    Last edited by LVUER; 02-16-2011 at 08:42 PM.

For whatever reason he didn't use it when he can... but anyway, no rider (other than Decade himself) have their ultimate form. Perhaps they haven't attained it or something. The only rider that could use his ultimate form is Kuuga, which he used in the movie.
    Yeah it is, the gold kuuga ultimate form. There is lot fan of kuuga you know than any other rider, maybe its i call "fan service" for kamen rider series.

In the series though, Kamen Rider Blade Kanzaki (the real Kanzaki version, not Decade version) shows up and transform into King form, and at the very end of the series Kuuga transform into Shining Ultimate form. That's it, no other riders could do that. That's why there's a theory that both Kuuga and Kanzaki are Riders from other dimension... but in the end, there's no such thing. Oh, and Kanzaki King Blade (mysteriously) didn't make any appearance in the movie.
    In reality in the Blade world, the strongest is Joker not King. After "Heart" loss his 2nd card (which is human card) he cannot longer halt his joker form, and if there is no other monster other than single joker untraped in card than the world in the doom state. So Kanzaki use its king ultimate form for many fight which its has risk to become Joker and that's his the main purpose "to become joker." So after that he become joker and save the world and his friend. But its funny if there is Joker who fight decade with another rider.

Even if Kabuto use his hyper form and hyper clock up, remember that Decade have his K-Touch. He could transform into Kabuto, use Hyper-clockup... or even summon another Hyper-Kabuto to fight alongside with him... Really, story-wise, it's impossible for a single Kamen Rider to defeat Decade, since he's supposedly the strongest kamen rider and kamen rider that will destroy all. Even all Kamen Rider fights together were utterly destroyed by Decade... single handedly...

BUUUT... other riders could use their ultimate form, when Decade use his card. But that's a different story...
    The gold hercules zecter is "the," I mean there only one of it out there (only one dimension have it). But he only recognizes Tendo Souji as his master, except someone kick his master ass and acquire his respect. Tendo can call this from future, that mean he never beat down, its like you go back to the past and kill your own ancestor.

Nah... I think that's just because Decade story is a complete of mess. There's too many plot holes and inconsistencies. You could say that Decade is Kamen Rider without a story... It's (bad) Kingdom Hearts in Kamen Rider style ^_^
    That's Actually right answer.
    Last edited by Reset; 02-18-2011 at 04:12 PM. Reason: blackout

Uuuh, I don't if it's alright for us to talk about Kamen Rider so much in this thread... though it's still (somehow) on topic since it's a live action after all...

Yeah it is, the gold kuuga ultimate form. There is lot fan of kuuga you know than any other rider, maybe its i call "fan service" for kamen rider series.
    In the movie, both Ultimate form and Shining Ultimate (which makes its first appearance in another Decade movie, Decade VS All Riders) makes appearance. Oh, and personally, I think Shining Ultimate is bad -_- and only serve as fan-service (since it's mess up with Kuuga story). I mean if there's another form after Ultimate (which is truly the supposedly final Kuuga form), then it's no longer ultimate!!! And then what, after Shining Ultimate, perhaps there will be Ultimate Shining Ultimate, and then Shining Ultimate Shining Ultimate, and then ... (repeat).

In reality in the Blade world, the strongest is Joker not King. After "Heart" loss his 2nd card (which is human card) he cannot longer halt his joker form, and if there is no other monster other than single joker untraped in card than the world in the doom state. So Kanzaki use its king ultimate form for many fight which its has risk to become Joker and that's his the main purpose "to become joker." So after that he become joker and save the world and his friend. But its funny if there is Joker who fight decade with another rider.
    I know that, I've watched all Kamen Rider films and movies. But, if you're talking about Blade King Form, then you are mistaken. Indeed that category King is not the strongest (heck, there are Ace Category who are stronger or at least on par with King Category). But Kenzaki's Blade King form is not pure king although the name is king form. It's assimilation of all 13 cards (from Ace to King). So it's a lot stronger than category king. And so Kenzaki King form is on par with Joker (or even stronger).
    Last edited by LVUER; 02-17-2011 at 10:07 PM.

Uuuh, I don't if it's alright for us to talk about Kamen Rider so much in this thread... though it's still (somehow) on topic since it's a live action after all...
    Hey! I'm the one who should say that before, hehehe (but the electricity blackout back there). please check my post before, i just edit it.

In the movie, both Ultimate form and Shining Ultimate (which makes its first appearance in another Decade movie, Decade VS All Riders) makes appearance. Oh, and personally, I think Shining Ultimate is bad -_- and only serve as fan-service (since it's mess up with Kuuga story). I mean if there's another form after Ultimate (which is truly the supposedly final Kuuga form), then it's no longer ultimate!!! And then what, after Shining Ultimate, perhaps there will be Ultimate Shining Ultimate, and then Shining Ultimate Shining Ultimate, and then ... (repeat).
    Agree

I know that, I've watched all Kamen Rider films and movies. But, if you're talking about Blade King Form, then you are mistaken. Indeed that category King is not the strongest (heck, there are Ace Category who are stronger or at least on par with King Category). But Kenzaki's Blade King form is not pure king although the name is king form. It's assimilation of all 13 cards (from Ace to King). So it's a lot stronger than category king. And so Kenzaki King form is on par with Joker (or even stronger).
    Hahaha.Same as me, except Deceido, den-o, WW, G, and "coin rider" (They all suck after I watching some of they episode, but the one who used coin has good digital effect). Maybe we have different perception back there, and no one can change that.
    Last edited by Reset; 02-18-2011 at 04:13 PM.