Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you prefer read manga, or watch anime, or watch live action(based on manga)?

@Reset:
    The only weakness of this Team Medical Dragon live action film is that... all the characters are too good-looking ^_^ Even for that young doctor (who's his name again? I forgot), he's waaay too handsome. In season 3, my sister said that he's deliberately make up his face so he looks like a fool... but for me, he's still too handsome.

You mean a young doctor that can cut artery with perfect shape? Hell yeah, this the way how to attract girl to watch sheinen

I don't know about that... but the character I mean is the young doctor that already appeared since the first episode. He is the second person to be recruited into the group (the first one is the nurse). He's just recently become a doctor when the series start, so he is the most incapable one among the group. But he's willing to learn... and he learn HARD ^_^ making me wish that he would become good ASAP.

That's man what I mean. He including into the team because he's not already infected by the hospital system in japan

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    I almost always generally prefer the manga. Anime comes in second and I do NOT watch Live Action. D:

Why you did not watch the live action? Indeed many of it was "ugly", but there are also good.

Japanese live actions are bad because their acting is not belieble (they act like manga characters) and the direction is not good. USA live actions are bad because they rape they story.

At the end Live Actions are bad.

Read manga ftw.

Yeah, may indeed be more appropriate so to say "At the end Live Actions are bad."

I was very disappointed after watching the movie "King of Fighter" and "Dragon Ball."

That's not because live action is bad... but that because those movies themselves are bad (and we have too high expectation).

Like I said, Iryuu live action isn't that bad. And if you want to include hollywood movies as live action, then first Tomb Raider and first Iron Man movie isn't bad (in fact, it's good for me).

Recent Kamen Rider (tokusatsu = live action) is pretty good. The acting is decent, the actor is quite good looking, the costume is very clean and awesome, and the CGI is good (but don't start comparing it with hollywood CGI please...).

Talking about kamen rider i love Black Rx and Kabuto soo much. Kabuto is greatest tokusatsu live action i've ever watch, but five last episode was "sh*t." maybe the real problem is the director and toy sell planing.