Quote Originally Posted by Hamachi View Post
Nah, he probably isn't. Actually the reason why I was willing to watch it was because of that very reason. In other words, because Cowboy Bebop made non-Japanese characters the main characters.
Good Reason. If all movie version of manga is acted by good actor or actress maybe much of people like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamachi View Post
For example. The dream situation: young Keith Brannagan stars as the Fullmetal Alchemist.
I want to watch something like that too.

Quote Originally Posted by LVUER View Post
Oh, he used it alright ^_^ In fact, he is killed while using Clock-up. Because remember that Decade also have clock-up features... and then Decade used invisible. And then his Final Attack Ride to finish Kabuto. It's nice to see that only Kabuto's horn that left from the explosion...
I mean "hyper clock up" not "clock up," not only decado has switch dimension feature, kabuto has it too.In this mode he can move so fast and make clock up like an escargot walk and he can moved to another dimension too. And refer to my post before, he is smartest rider, maybe he cut his horn or whatever like a lizard, hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by LVUER View Post
And there IS Evil Kiva even in the Kamen Rider Kiva own series (Dark Kiva, the previous Fangaia King). So Decade isn't that wrong with the "dark world" story. What I'm ranting is why Ryuuga shows up again after he's defeated way earlier in the series?
Maybe because every dimension has its own rider.In the last war i assume its in own dimension, right?