Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Are you enviormental-friendly?

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Are you talking about ethanol fuel?

Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    Already done. There are cars that work with water and other with corn oil.

http://waterpoweredcar.com/

I don't have the link of the corn oil power car, but it does existe, both cars appear in the news at the same month (first the water and then the corn), and then no one said nothing more about those 2 new power sources.
    Yeah i hear about that somewhere, it create by indonesian scientis who live in Japan. Maybe production cost is still too high so therefore not mass-produced by now, maybe 5 or 10 years later.

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Are you talking about ethanol fuel?
    Ethanol is used mostly in South America, if oil runs dry, South America will be in fuel advantage...How I love National Geographic

London is going to have (is having) a trial of hydrogen bus.

Apparently the few years has come.

The technology is here!!!!!

I don't have a car, but will use a bike. I want to separate trashcans, make a solar, wind and bio power stations, use trolley busses/electric streetcars/electric trains instead of busses/diesel ones, do not use diesel/petrol and use electric/natural gas fuel, do not want to cut the forests and make more forests, do not want to use nuclear power, etc...

Being environmental-friendly does not only apply to recycling and using less fuel, it also apples to be energy efficient: florescent light bulbs, solar water heaters, solar panels...energy efficient building.
    In China there's a building in construction called 'Pearl River'. It is the first 'green' office building with solar panels on the roof, wind turbines integrated in the structure, new methods of air conditioning and etc.
    Being 'green' is in everything we know.

would it be more cost friendly to have those new electric cars on the market? I've seen some commericals for them. You can plug them in and just drive em. Or would that seriously bounce your electric bill? x.x

Quote Originally Posted by Slurpee View Post
    would it be more cost friendly to have those new electric cars on the market? I've seen some commericals for them. You can plug them in and just drive em. Or would that seriously bounce your electric bill? x.x
    There's a company called Better Place...is sells Electric cars with a battery...the car is yours but the battery belongs to the company, if you drive in the city, there are charging stations to charge the battery and if you plan to go to the highway there's a battery changing booth (like a toll booth) that changes your half-dead battery for a full one

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Hey, isn't China completely pwn headshotting this village to make a turbo dam or something? Or has it already begun construction.