Thread: Whooters Kiva here!!XD

Cool Whooters Kiva here!!XD

hi everyone,im Katelyn but you can all call me Kiva if you want!XDim 18 recently,I live in Ireland in galway(YES THAT PLACE WITH THE LEPRECHAUNS PFFTO3O) and a very helpful person told me about this site*-* I like to think im a friendly person and OMG i smell something delicious downstairs...o_o should i go down..but im filling this out..ok fill out first THEN EATOAO

dont have many big dislikes other than school!XDand being called retarded:-/ IM JUST CLUMSY AND FORGETFUL DX< theres a difference!!
    as for my likes,i like slushees,ice-cream,dance,listening to music,drawing manga,hanging with my awesome friends,editing AMVs(anime music videos) if you wanna check out my AMVs here a link *o*

http://www.youtube.com/user/CuriousSoulsx?feature=mhum

favourite mangas are katekyo hitman reborn,skip beat,D.gray man,Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle,Pandora Hears,Ouran High School Host Club and so many many more >: D NOW FOOOD
    its nice to meet everyone*o* this site looks awesome,i hope ill im prove on my manga drawings here!!XD
    Last edited by Kivad; 02-10-2011 at 09:58 AM.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Hey Kiva! Welcome to Manga Tutorials! We've got like-minded people here including foodies - what do you think of ramen? - and generally awesome peoples. n_n

Welcome to MT Kiva. I'm also new here.
    your name reminds me with one of kamen rider. Kamen Rider Kiva. Hehe. I'm a fan of raider.
    Tsubasa reservoir Chronicle pretty good, a lot of my friends like it, but I prefer the previous CLAMP work that is "Card Capture Sakura" and "Magic Knight Ray Earth." Have you ever read or watch it?

hahaha thanks both of you!XD and pfffft,thats a first!!XDhaha!It is it is*-* but cardcaptors is awesome as well!8Di read and watched it!XDand i watched some of rayearth but i still need to watch more :' D it looked pretty good tho!Is it good enough that i should finish it??

101 Dalmations Member angel_dreamer13's Avatar
    welcome to the site this is a great place if you want to improve your art, you should post some of your drawings soon so we can give you some tips

Quote Originally Posted by Kivad View Post
    hahaha thanks both of you!XD and pfffft,thats a first!!XDhaha!It is it is*-* but cardcaptors is awesome as well!8Di read and watched it!XDand i watched some of rayearth but i still need to watch more :' D it looked pretty good tho!Is it good enough that i should finish it??
    O_o [blush]. Yeaah, its kinda funny for male who like to read or watch cardcaptor, otherwise i love this with all content of my heart.pffft.

So, the Irish are finally admitting that there are leprechauns there, eh? Well, how about you grab me one, Kivad and we'll call it even.

Quote Originally Posted by Reset View Post
    O_o [blush]. Yeaah, its kinda funny for male who like to read or watch cardcaptor, otherwise i love this with all content of my heart.pffft.
    haha no way i have a male friend who has the same love for shoujo manga as i do!!XDwere always fangirling abut cute moments and stuff so i dont think thats weird!XD

Whoa, even though this is your thread, the last post was months ago. Please don't bump old threads like this.