Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Racing Games: Yo faves

Need for Speed 2. I know this is a very old game (perhaps dates back to 1995?) but this is the only racing game that I actually like, mastered, and played it for a long time (for a racing game). This game still features real video instead of CGI, which is neat IMO.

Since internet was so slow at that time (and I still have no internet at that time), I don't know how good I am, but at least I beat everyone in my house when playing this game. They use the fastest car while I use the slowest car, yet I still beat them and break the fastest lap record again and again.

If I'm not forgotten, the fastest car in this game is McLarren while the slowest car is Lamborghini (but have highest handling). Lamborghini is my most favorite car and I always use that. Even in the simplest race track (which basically an O, a track that exist in all racing game), fastest car should reign... but I break the fastest lap record, using that Lamborghini...

But then again, that's only in my house... I bet there are thousands of people faster than me in this game. But that doesn't change the fact that this is my most favorite racing game...
    Last edited by LVUER; 02-11-2011 at 05:13 AM.

The only NFS game I really enjoyed was NFS Shift, but I guess that's because it was more like the GT series.

-.-'' I hate racing games, but I do kindof like the NFS games, but I sux at them, >.<;;

Not big fan of car games, but I like Burnout, mario kart (snes), carmmagedon, chocobo racing and the first GT. After those, car games have become the same as monotonous as sport games.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Lol Chocobo racing. The minigame in FFVII? cause that was epic...once I got the black chocobo it was crackin'. Then I got the gold one finally and won every time.

Mario kart even tho blue shells always screw u over

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Cake View Post
    I hope they return the spiny to its N64 mechanics. Right now it doesn't even help the person who uses it.

Speaking of which, I wrote a MKWii guide a while ago. Maybe I'll post it on this site for laughs.

Diddy kong racing cmon guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Cake View Post

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    Diddy kong racing cmon guys.
    one night a friend was over, and for some reason everything was unlocked without us having 2 do anything