Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Indonesia!!!

Hybrid View

Smile Hello from Indonesia!!!

Hello everyone.As you can see i'm new here
    Nice to see you all (wish you all good people)

My name is Riza, from Indonesia (and I'm not a terrorist, hehehe), I'm 23 years old. Currently studying in collage,architecture.

I just want to write my own manga but my quality to draw the characters far below average. So i wondering around and found this great site.

about me:
    I was drawing since elementary school,however most of which I figure is the future cities and space planes.The first character that I ever made is "Doraemon" by Fujiko Fujio.the second is "Shinichi Kudo" by Aoyama Gosho.
    I love DBZ, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach,Change 123, Kamen Rider Kabuto (the strongest ever), n much more.

I HOPE YOU ALL WILL HELP ME WITH ALL TOTORIALS. Thanks to you All, especially to Rio, tutorial on your anatomy is very helpful.

I think the fact that you had to say right away that you aren't a terrorist is suspicious.
    Just kidding. Are there a lot of terrorists from indonesia or something
    Anyway welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayashida View Post
    I think the fact that you had to say right away that you aren't a terrorist is suspicious.
    Just kidding. Are there a lot of terrorists from indonesia or something
    Anyway welcome.
    it's just an old story of the history of Indonesia. hehehe. so do not sweat it. BTW nice to meet you

Quote Originally Posted by rio View Post
    Hey there! Welcome to the site! I'm glad you found the tutorials helpful. I'll be looking forward to seeing your artwork if you've been drawing since Elementary school. C:
    unfortunately been destroyed. relics of my childhood up to the mountain and beccome a nest of mice (a lot of mice). now I regret not take good care. whereas if I had remembered, just to make one sheet of works it takes 2-3 days. So I just tell ya about my work first.

Work of my childhood only has two styles, first the 2D flat with no vanishing point, the second with 2 aksono vanishing point (but I rarely make it for difficulity reason).
    It always talk about high-rise or multistory city or cities covered by the glass dome (due to lack of oxygen) which the city was always me to be 5 parts, first on land, underground, air, sea, and undersea . land for industrial, air to major cities, the sea for mining, and underground for the military (there's always a robot is created and some nuclear rocket's by side).
    if in space there are parts of aircraft made of transparent material, so we can see the city (with the same plot as above).
    I always draw using a pen and a ruler so the picture pretty neat.
    Because I draw on paper in A4 size, the scale must be very small.
    Talk about this makes me think again about the past. I usually always draw using resting time during school hours, often while still hours of lessons, especially the boring one. now rather difficult to make like that again, my imagination is not wild as when I was little. Sadly to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Baron View Post
    Hi i'm a dutchman, mind if we invade your country again?
    LOL just kidding, welcome to the forumz.
    Oh! you from the netherlands! unfortunately my birthplace town has never been colonized. I was born in the city Amuntai, south Kalimantan (south Borneo). Hehehe.
    BTW I love the river canals in the netherlands, so cool! One day when I've had a lot of money for a trip I would definitely go there. Banjarmasin where I now studying was to rehabilitate the rivers, the originator of the project architect said that the idea from the canals in the netherlands. although not as good as there, but much better than it used to be, the slums.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Hey there! Welcome to the site! I'm glad you found the tutorials helpful. I'll be looking forward to seeing your artwork if you've been drawing since Elementary school. C:

Then am I a terrorist too? I'm from Indonesia too you know... no wait, I AM a terrorist. I'm planting lots of bombs in the subway and anyone get blasted by my bombs will turn into loli moe girl, mwahahahaha (evil laugh). And I'm fighting for the moe ideal (it's not a religion yet, but who knows what happen in the next 10 years?)

Ok, joke aside. Hi, Reset! I guess this makes us comrade from one country ^_^

Hi i'm a dutchman, mind if we invade your country again?
    LOL just kidding, welcome to the forumz.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    That's pretty rough - loosing lots of your work. :C

Btw, if you want to reply to multiple people at once, your best bet is to use click on the Quote button with the + next to it. Click that button on all the people you want to quote and when you're ready to type your message, hit "Reply to Thread". This way, all the quotes will appear and you can reply at one time instead of replying to each one with their own posts.

There's more info on posting here if you want to take a look.

Hmmm...
    I got it. I'd like to try it before, but not pretty sure about it.
    This first time I became active in the forum so i'm still not used to it. before this I was just so readers in the forums, never posting, please understand. Hehe.BTW thanks for instruction and justify my previous post.

Welcome to MT Reset....(Computer restarted itself!!! REALY!! (A glitch)) Damn must remeber not to do that... Stupid jokes aside I know how you feel ... My first comics that i drew at the 6-th grade got eaten by the neighboors cat! ToT

Quote Originally Posted by Gedeon View Post
    Welcome to MT Reset....(Computer restarted itself!!! REALY!! (A glitch)) Damn must remeber not to do that... Stupid jokes aside I know how you feel ... My first comics that i drew at the 6-th grade got eaten by the neighboors cat! ToT
    Thanks Gedeon, nice to meet you.
    my computer several times been broken on his motherboard so that it can on-off automatically. This inspires me to name "reset".
    Your story is quite sad but also funny at the same time. he he he. I just knew that if cats can eat comics

Quote Originally Posted by LVUER View Post
    Then am I a terrorist too? I'm from Indonesia too you know... no wait, I AM a terrorist. I'm planting lots of bombs in the subway and anyone get blasted by my bombs will turn into loli moe girl, mwahahahaha (evil laugh). And I'm fighting for the moe ideal (it's not a religion yet, but who knows what happen in the next 10 years?)

Ok, joke aside. Hi, Reset! I guess this makes us comrade from one country ^_^
    Ahhh Gome nasai Lvuer. I just can't see your reply, notthorough. (you don't have an avatar you know).
    Whatever your religion is as is not eat human nor suck blood from your friend its okay. why dont you create a manga that main character a terorist who love moe girl? (penjahat kelamin, wkwkwkw)
    Last edited by Reset; 02-12-2011 at 06:49 PM.