Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead Thread [Mark your spoiler]

The Walking Dead Thread [Mark your spoiler]

So yeah, The Walking Dead thread is back again to infect people and bite them.

So I bought the volume 5 yesterday and it was awesome. Also it confirm my idea that the comic just start in volume 4.

Spoiler:

What the hell with "The Governor"? his whole family are zombies? and why the doctor help him? The doctor should run away and go with Rick and the other to the prison, at least in there things are going better.

Also, The Governor is like a Rick who no one took his power.

PD: How do you mark your spoiler?

Yay ^_^ Can't wait to see the continuity (though I have read the comic until... what, chapter 50 or 70)? The TV series is more interesting than the comic.

BTW, for spoiler tag, just quote my message to take a look at how to write the tag.
    SPOILER! :
    Just write something here...

Thanks.

I don't know. There serie didn't hook me as the comic did, even so the first episode of the serie was pretty good (was the best episode for me).

Same here, I prefer TV series over the comic. I only read the comic because my brother collects them.

To me the end of the first volume was WAY better than the first season finale (tv).

Also I don't know, I think the people who read the comic book are not allowed to make good judgment about the tv serie, because we see it in a different way.

For the followers of the comic, this is more about social behavior and interaction between character more than accion and fighting against zombies (and in the serie the zombies are to smart for my taste).

Yeah I stopped watching the series after two episodes. Its okay for what it is but Im sick of zombies and the books are so much better, if for whatever reason I want to get into a zombie story I'll just crack those open instead.

Hey man, have you keep reading I'm a Hero? is a good zombie comic book (better than High School of the Dead fulled of fan service). It has that unique way to look a zombie survivol story of walking dead.

Um I got to the end and I dont think it has updated in a while.

Where did you end?

Volume 3 chapter 34.