Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mizu's Random Stuff: Illus, 3D, Animation!

lulz yeah I scaled the image down a little so it would fit the screen better
    hahahahahahha
    yeah I'll try a different colour scheme when I has time. I got asked to do a couple of posters for the anime club at Uni so yeah

Doing a bit of a risk though cause Im trying a totally different way of colouring.

im lovin' this C: hope to see more!

Mizu, your skill is much higher than mine and I probably won't be able to critique you as well as some, but I'll give it my best.

The WIP coloring is good. I'm not sure where you're going with it, so I should really withhold this, but her skin looks a little dead/lifeless right now. In case you were gonna fix that anyway, I retract my critique. Of course, if you intended her skin to look like that, I again nullify my critique.

I like the WIP so far. Like Matt pointed out, the skin is a bit lifeless. Ofcrouse it depends on the lightning, where she is etc. Can't wait for the finished version!

alrighty~ I changed the skin colour a bit. Added a bit of saturation and made it darker 8D
    Is it better or does it still look lifeless?

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    The skin definitely looks better, but it could use a lot more shading. All of your shadows are tending to concentrate themselves around the linework, which, while it create more visual interest, does not create the illusion of depth. Consequently, the face, and a good part of the abdomen look like flat planes rather than organic shapes, if that makes any sense. DX

I do like the pose a lot, and the color scheme is very cool. I can never seem to use pink right.

I was told to change that drawing because it isn't anime style *CRIES* ALL MY HARD WORK BFJKASDASD
    Anyway I'll continue the original when I'm finished with the 2 posters.

MEANWHILE....

new devart chyeah

Crit to myself:

I guess the teeth?
    Needs a improvement on the hair. I'm still trying to figure out how to make it a little bit more realistic I guess
    Last edited by J_Mizu; 02-24-2011 at 05:39 AM.

IT'S A ZOMBIE!!!! ASRGHDSRUANWDKASF *gets out a shotgun*

I like it. Especially the colours

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    What happened to your eeeeyes. D:

I like the hair, but yes, the teeth seem rather unrealistic to me. I think they are rather uniformly square and extend too far to the side -- remember, teeth curve around to the back of the mouth -- see how only about 4 or 5 top teeth are visible on one side of the skull on the right?

As for the whole zombie-you thing, I love it. x] I'm on a bit of a zombie kick right now so this is awesoooome.

Mizuzuz 0: , dude, you were awesome when you left, and you come back and BAM ;a;
    anyway, diggin' the zombie you, I really like the way you drew Joker @A@ ; amazing folds c: