Thread: A HAzEy HAzE HAzE, named HAzE, appears out of a thick HAzE, mainly consisting of HAzE

Hybrid View

A HAzEy HAzE HAzE, named HAzE, appears out of a thick HAzE, mainly consisting of HAzE

Hiya there, everybody. The name's HAzE, and I've been gaining great assistance from this website since about 2006. Though I don't know how long ago I made this account, I never really came into the forums to introduce myself, mainly due to the fact I didn't really ever use forums. However, now I am here, and I am open to all sorts of questions... if you actually want to ask me any. I don't really know how active this community is, but I'll learn eventually. Nice to meet you all, I suppose.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Hello. Before you can officially join the forums, you must answer these questions three.
    1. What is your name?
    2. What is your quest?
    3. What is your favorite color?

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    Hello. Before you can officially join the forums, you must answer these questions three.
    1. What is your name?
    2. What is your quest?
    3. What is your favorite color?
    1. My name, is HAzE. Betcha didn't know that. It has absolutely nothing to do with Super Mario, nor the actual game called HAZE.
    2. To catch them is my real quest, to train them is my cause. Them, obviously being Pokemon; hooray for adapting lyrics.
    3. My favorite colour would either be blue, or green. Or maybe blue. Who knows...?

Hooray for Monty Python references~.

Regardless, thanks for the welcome, everybody, and apologies for not responding sooner. A I said, I'll come and go from here depending on what's happening on my end.
    The one day they combine the powers of Strike Witches and Pokemon, will be a great day indeed...

Also find me at the Brawl in the Family forums!

Pray, why is your name HAzE? Do you *ahem* light up?

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Welcome
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Welcome Haze!

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Maybe because he (she?) wants to disappear when guys like you start asking too many questions? <_<

Anywhooo, welcome to Manga Tutorials Haze! Glad you finally made your way here in the Welcome Wagon after all these years. :>

What is the average velocity of an unladen swallow?