Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What kind of world do you like for your second world?

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    A world where everyone speaks the same language and all conflicts are settled through either kung-fu or baseball. Or both at the same time.
    man so if I wanted to be first player I'd have to battle anyone who objects?

Yeah man

Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    Poorly thought out and even more poorly written?
    If I wanted to describe the word I want, I'd take the whole forums...and then some

Everyone loves to write "The world where I become god" (or something like that). I don't want that world, since everybody have the same chance to acquire same powers like yours... and then when Kratos decides to slip into that world...

Quote Originally Posted by LVUER View Post
    Everyone loves to write "The world where I become god" (or something like that). I don't want that world, since everybody have the same chance to acquire same powers like yours... and then when Kratos decides to slip into that world...
    That's like saying, "Please do not read the open magazines if you are not going to buy them," in a Borders. It's going to happen anyway.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    I haven't decided on a world yet but I'd definitely like my modern conveniences like hot showers, toilets, constant supply of water and food, and power sources. I'd definitely be all over warp magic and flying ships too plus I need my reading material so lots of manga please to tide the boredom. ...Hrm, I'd like those neat capsules in DBZ too. Portable and oh so convenient. <3

Oh, reading modern DBZ world reminds of of ... Doraemon world! It would be awesome ^_^ I've dreamed to use his "magical" gadget even from when I was still a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    A world where everyone speaks the same language and all conflicts are settled through either kung-fu or baseball. Or both at the same time.
    That would be cool. I'm not great at catching pop fly's though. They usually land on my head.

Why baseball? Why not soccer ^_^

Because nobody uses that emoticon in baseball.