Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What kind of world do you like for your second world?

Hybrid View

What kind of world do you like for your second world?

A not too serious topic, just to have some fun (and survey/information gathering on my part)...

Let's say if you could jump into another world or dimension. You only could choose one world, and not another once you decided on a world... but there's a catch, since you could always go back and forth from that world to this world (in case you get bored living there), though you couldn't bring anything from there to here... or from here to there (like your magic ability or knowledge, in case you choose magical fantasy world). Though you vaguely keep a little of your memories from the other world (perhaps only as far as you know who you are in the other world)

And please remember that this is a shared world, so there are lots of other people joining in (or rather, you all are joining in a world that suit your desire the most). So no answer like, world where I'm the king of the world, or world where there's no consequences and I could anything I want...

Oh, and be careful, since if you died there, you died just like the way you died in this world (no continue, no restart, no loading from last checkpoint).

Now the question is: what kind of world will you choose?
    - Will you choose peaceful world where there's everything for everyone (an Utopia, perhaps)?
    - Do you want to experience the adrenaline pumping action, fighting gigantic alien life-form inside futuristic mecha (Just like Muv-Luv or Super Robot War series)?
    - Perhaps you want to try some magic or do those physical-defying movement or even join some guild and hack away some dragons with your friends in fantasy world (like Final Fantasy or Dungeon and Dragons world)?
    - May be you just want world that similar to this world, but with far more high-tech life (like Apple Seed or Ghost in the Shell)?
    - Do you interested in world where you could travel all around the world, collecting and then trains some monsters, jam it inside a ball (or your digivice, or whatever it is), and then pit it against another monster (Pokemon, Digimon, you name it...)

- Or what? Any kind of world you like?

I'd like to live in a world where everything was black and white. like it was the 1940's

Quote Originally Posted by Slurpee View Post
    I'd like to live in a world where everything was black and white. like it was the 1940's
    ... what

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayashida View Post
    ... what
    The world was in black and white for most of its history. Color is a relatively recent invention. This is why many older movies are black and white and old photographs as well. How do you not know this?

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

I'd choose a peacefull world with less technology. It would be cool if laws of physics are different there so when you go there all technology would look like magic for us because we'll be unable to explain it.

A world with jetpacks that don't burn your ass. That's all I'd want.

I dunno I guess I was living in some fantasy world of colour

I didn't know Canadians spelt Colour with a 'u'. Huh, fancy that.

Anyway, I'd like to live in a world where I can fuck children without being discriminated against.

Yeah we use the queen's english. That is, if the queen had a serious case of tourette's syndrome.

Umm... please stick to the topic, guys... And please answer seriously... if you can't, it actually helps if you're not answering at all.