Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dante's Art

hi
    The "dante" draw is not perspective, its flat bro.You need more distortion at your drawing to make it perspective.
    how i can make him perspective?
    You're improving on folds, but remember, folds happen at places like elbows, shoulders, knees and the groin. Right now it looks like the folds are making the clothing look baggier and over sized. (I don't know if that was what you're going for.)
    of cours i wanted to make the clothes big and afros clothes are very loose
    oh thanks for that link it is very good

Try this one

SPOILER! :

With more distant mean the object is more smaller, and vice versa

I hope this work for you somehow.

hi guys
    I'm back after this long time
    in the last year i've tried so hard and i think i've gained so much skill
    here is 2 of my drawings
    plz tell me if there is something wrong

You've got an interesting style going on. I like it, the first one reminds me of Mugen, the main character from Samurai Champloo. There's some anatomical problems going on. The length of the thigh relative to the calf is off in that picture and it may look better if you gave him a slightly more pronounced rib cage.

In the second picture there is more of the same. The general anatomy looks disjointed. It may help you to take some time to study body joints such as the shoulders and hips so that you can draw them more convincingly.

I'm not sure how you go about drawing your figures. Do you take the time to draw the figure before adding clothes? If not I would highly recommend it as it'll make it easier to create clothes that seem to be fitting over the body.

Regardless, you look like you're well on your way. Keep practicing, it's paying off.

Quote Originally Posted by nisaren View Post
    You've got an interesting style going on. I like it, the first one reminds me of Mugen, the main character from Samurai Champloo. There's some anatomical problems going on. The length of the thigh relative to the calf is off in that picture and it may look better if you gave him a slightly more pronounced rib cage.

In the second picture there is more of the same. The general anatomy looks disjointed. It may help you to take some time to study body joints such as the shoulders and hips so that you can draw them more convincingly.

I'm not sure how you go about drawing your figures. Do you take the time to draw the figure before adding clothes? If not I would highly recommend it as it'll make it easier to create clothes that seem to be fitting over the body.

Regardless, you look like you're well on your way. Keep practicing, it's paying off.
    thanks for your guidance
    Do you take the time to draw the figure before adding clothes?
    yes and it takes most of my time
    but i will be more careful next time
    thanks again

No problem. I'm glad that you are taking the time to draw the body out under the clothes. Since you are doing that, it may be helpful then to do some cloth drapery studies. You can set up a still life yourself by putting a sheet over a chair or something like that or just do a google image search for cloth drapery. It'll help you understand how cloth reacts with the body and gravity, etc.

I love those drawings you have done on the first picture the arm held down at the side is to thin, the lower legs are to short by the looks of things and finally I think the neck looks very thin. The second one looks great to me keep up your good work

Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    I love those drawings you have done on the first picture the arm held down at the side is to thin, the lower legs are to short by the looks of things and finally I think the neck looks very thin. The second one looks great to me keep up your good work
    thank you every one
    your messages give's me hope to continue

thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by Dante13 View Post
    thank you every one
    your messages give's me hope to continue

thank you very much
    Your very welcome! Just keep working away and you will improve most importantly remember all the points we have raised and try your best to correct them if you ever get stuck don't ever be afraid to PM or post up for help, there are many people here that are more than willin to help out including myself, and remember... Don't procrastinate :P the more you draw the quicker you improve and develop and make sure to post up your work to get second opinions and to find out what needs fixing or fine tuning

Hopefully this message will give you further inspiration to continue, I want to see more art from you :P

hi again
    I've drawn 2 more painting
    (i think in the first one something is wrong but i couldn't find it)