Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Dante's Art

Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    or you could say you both have Takayuki Yamaguchi style, with the sightly difference that he copied Yamaguchi style, and you don't do the meticulous anatomical approach Yamaguchi has.
    you could say that. it just happens that i don't know who takayuki yamaguchi is...

now i feel like i should go see his work...

(sorry for discussing in ur thread, dante...)
    Last edited by BunnyVoid; 09-28-2012 at 09:11 PM.
    (}_{)
    (>.<)
    (___)0 VOID "Every act of creation, is first of all an act of destruction" - Picasso
    http://bunnyvoid.deviantart.com/

Looking good, for the lips I wouldn't make the bottom of the lip so dark, I would try to make it look more like the top and then some slight shading underneath to indicate that it isn't flat
    yeah you r right ,,,, the bottom is so dark i forgot to check them
    thanx
    i like the latest style. face looks balanced.

i hope you dont mind me saying this but your style reminds me of my style. i guess we're both lip drawing people...
    thank you and yes i like to draw lips(i've just started to draw lips for men) and i like to check your works too

or you could say you both have Takayuki Yamaguchi style, with the sightly difference that he copied Yamaguchi style, and you don't do the meticulous anatomical approach Yamaguchi has.
    hahaha you r so funny thanks

you could say that. it just happens that i don't know who takayuki yamaguchi is...

now i feel like i should go see his work...

(sorry for discussing in ur thread, dante...)
    Takayuki Yamaguchi is the artist of the shigurui manga i didn't know his name too till clock hand said
    i searched about him ,,,,he has another manga called "Kakugo no Susume"
    no problem dude i'll be happy to see any thing from you guys no matter it is discuss or critique or any thing else

its not really related to your art, more of your posts.
    I got you special mention in my thread, hope you don't mind :3
    (}_{)
    (>.<)
    (___)0 VOID "Every act of creation, is first of all an act of destruction" - Picasso

hi

these are the last drawings of my head practice from now i want to practice on anatomy and muscles
    but if there is still problems please tell me
    thanks
    SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

The profile looks very nice, especially the lips! On the first, both the eyes have different styles of eyelashes which make them look wonky and throws off the reast of the face.

Good job! like i said in da, your face drawings are fantastic! Maybe the hair needs more work tho. But still, you've been improving a lot!
    (}_{)
    (>.<)

JJJorgie***thank you for your consideration ....this is so hard for me to draw 2 balanced eye ...

BunnyVoid***thank you very much ...... you helped me so much in da

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

right now i'm practicing on anatomy .... it is very hard .... more harder than face
    and here is 3 of my drawings .... these are old ...may be you have seen them on da
    ("*please don't remind hands and the first one's face*")

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :
    Last edited by Dante13; 11-08-2012 at 03:55 AM.

hehe hi there dante :3

i really like how your style is developing in its own. its distinct now with realism. your pose and anatomy are improving :3 tho maybe folds need more study... i suggest this tutorial on drapes on CA ... it discusses how to tackle form, shape, and shade of fabric when in sketch. very helpful...

the details in all drawings are really good. i really like the last drawing with the expression of the girl. shes very pretty.
    you should probably start making original characters now since i think your design and technical skill has so much potential already.

sorry been away... i've been lurking online but i don't have enough time to comment and view stuff... i just basically brush through posts...
    (}_{)
    (>.<)

101 Dalmations Member Midori-Midori's Avatar
    Hi
    Your art is really nice.
    This looks really good and you should continue studying anatomy, practise will make it easier. In the third picture, I think that the left shoe (her right) is a bit disproportionate considering where her leg is. Maybe try making a bit smaller. But so far so good

BunnyVoid***thanks for that link .... but i had read that already
    and about making an oc .... i am going to do a web comic with a writer (but nothing is certain yet)
    so there will be some oc lol

Midori-Midori**thank you very much.....but about the size of that shoe.....i don't know how to fix it ... does that reapeted in this drawing too??

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SPOILER! :