Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Downtown Gaki No Tsukai!: Let's all deep-fry flowers

Downtown Gaki No Tsukai!: Let's all deep-fry flowers

So I mentioned this show on the previous forums, but no one seemed to really take much interest in it. I dunno if that's because you guys just didn't watch the videos or something, but this show is the most entertaining thing in the world. Some background info:
    The show is made up of five guys. First there's the downtown comedy duo, Matsumoto and Hamada. There's another guy called Yamasaki and a second duo called Cocorico, made up of Endou and Tanaka. Don't ask me about their first names, because I don't know them.
    There's a bunch of sections to the show, such as batsu (punishment) games, cooking segments, sketches, etc. Basically it's a panel show.
    The most popular segment would be the batsu games, in which the loser(s) have to take place after losing a bet or contest. The winner(s) devise some cruel game for them to play. Past games have included "No Laughing Batsu Games" where the losers have to live in a certain place for around 24 hours without laughing or they're punished. Anyways, I'm getting tired of typing, so I'm going to leave you with a clip of the show. I will post clips that I find around.

*Note: There's a subbed Batsu game uploaded by the same user who uploaded ^ that video.

101 Dalmations Member angel_dreamer13's Avatar
    yesthankyou. this thread will be awesome.

Yeah, this show is amazing. I should put that yamasaki picture I have as my avatar again.

John who is this heipo guy they got to eat the bee larva.

I think he was/is one of the producers. He is hilarious because he is scared of absolutely everything.

I don't know how many of you have seen this already, since it's pretty popular on the interweb, but here's a great section of Gaki No Tsukai called Silent Library. For those of you who haven't seen it, it's a segment were the cast members and usually one other guest, usually Heipo, sit in a library and play a russian roulette style card game where the loser who draws the skull card has to endure a punishment, all the while having to keep silent.
    Here's the first segment of the video:

Yeah they have a version of that in america that is really terrible.

Man why to television companies have to do that. They did the same thing with that whipeout show which was just a rip of Takeshi's Castle.

Takeshi's castle was brought over here as MXC and it was dubbed intentionally wrong. It was actually pretty funny though.

Yeah, MXC was awesome. Though, once it started getting into the fourth season, it started to get kind of bad, what with all the product placement.
    "Snicker's satisfies instant replay".