Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: We must go on a Glorious Expedition, Comrades!

Um, I don't mean to bump the thread, but I need a story again.

Once upon a time there was an ugly barnacle.
    he was so ugly everyone died.
    the end.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I GOT ONE!

Everyone died.
    The end.

So original guys.

Just get some disney shit for a story or read a manga, i always randomly go through ' popular ' manga's and see if i like it or not. Or watch something. that the story you need, or get a book.

I have read through every manga I have at home at least twice and going on MangaMagizine is too much effort.

...and I'm not watching Disney movies.

Everyone died in the end is not original at all. There are already so many stories with ending where EVERYONE died. Some even kills time and the existence of universe itself.

I'll post whatever comes to mind, which will be weird because I'm very nearly half asleep myself.

Okay, this story is about a cow. But not just about any cow. This cow in particular had a golden nosering that it loved very much. All the other cows were jealous and wanted to steal its nosering. But they couldn't because they lacked opposable thumbs. Instead, they gave the cow with the golden nosering chocolate. Then a traveling salesman walked by and shared cake with everybody.

Unfortunately for the group of cows, the nosering was actually a parasitic entity that wanted to end all life in the universe. But unfortunately for the parasitic nosering, the salesman happened to be selling bathrobes. The bathrobes were woven out of the sacred hair of the golden monkey queen, which silenced the nosering's powers as long as they remained in close proximity.

The nosering saw its chance as the traveling salesman rose to leave. However, at this point a gnome in a pink hot air balloon flew by, which had almost nothing to do with the plot except for the fact that in that short moment the shadow cast by the balloon blocked a small amount of sunlight. The massive amount of cooling froze the cows and salesman in a glacier where they wait, the elders say, to thaw once again at the end of the world.

The end.

Three Trio Tres Member DrPumpkin's Avatar
    Once upon a time, there was a man named Boberto and a woman named Florence.

"Have you read the Bible?" Asked Boberto.
    "No. No, I have not read the Bible. It is a book that I have not read." Said Florence.
    "Oh. Oh, my. Oh my, you should. You should read the Bible." Boberto said boldly. He got out the bible and opened the first page.
    "Chapter one. Genesis....."

(The rest of the story is in the Bible.)

Super Cool Story Bros.