View Poll Results: Would you legalize Marijuana in the United States?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yeah!

27 67.50%
  • Hell no!

13 32.50%
Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Drugs are bad, mkay?

Drugs are bad, mkay?

Good you made it this far.

In case you are wondering, the title of my thread is just a quote from South Park. People have yet to convince me marijuana is bad/good for you. Personally I do not smoke it, but I see more economic benefits from legalization.

Now how many people support the legalization of Marijuana (United States)? Very simple question. I will let everyone post away.
    Last edited by PWhit; 02-08-2011 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Giving my opinion; wasn't there earlier.

I support it, even so I'm not a USA citizen.

Wow that was quick on your part of responding. O.o

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Sure. The legal market would be a cash cow. Just throw on a bunch of taxes, and crack down on the illegal dealers. I wouldn't smoke it, but I don't think it would hurt anybody more then alcohol does.

EDIT: I voted 'Hell Yeah' but really, I'm not ethusiatic about it.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Interesting point, but I wouldn't want too much taxes on it, TBH. Marijuania is pretty lethal stuff according to the health book, but I can't really say much as I don't smoke it myself.

yes but peeps have to smoke it outside public places like tobacco

The question is: What places will allow it inside their building anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by PWhit View Post
    Interesting point, but I wouldn't want too much taxes on it, TBH. Marijuania is pretty lethal stuff according to the health book, but I can't really say much as I don't smoke it myself.
    I haven't read any medical book thats cleam that marijuana is lethal. Most of the books says that can provoke neuronal damage, but there is a lot of people who have smoke for more than 30 years and have no damage.

Different of cigarres and alcohol, that can really make damage to the body in 30 years or less.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PWhit View Post
    The question is: What places will allow it inside their building anyway?
    None.

Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    I haven't read any medical book thats cleam that marijuana is lethal.
    This. I know some people... Who are interested in the subject, and uhm, yeah. It isn't. It's ;ike eating enough apples kill you. It can be done, but it's near impossible.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    I haven't read any medical book thats cleam that marijuana is lethal. Most of the books says that can provoke neuronal damage, but there is a lot of people who have smoke for more than 30 years and have no damage.
    Yeah and there is alot of people that smoke cigarres and are 100 years old. But statistics shows that smoking is bad for you and smokers get cancer more often. Are you willing to take the bet if you'll be of the lucky ones that reach 100 - it's yours choice.
    Plus I know that boy from my High School. He wasn't dumb or stupid but he was smoking marijuana everyday. He still does. I just met him last year. 4 years since I last met him. He is now super super dumb and stupid. I could not believe it, he is not the same anymore. There is no way to describe it. You have to see the person now and 4 years ago. He either switched to drugs or what books says about marijuana is true.

I think it should be forbidden - but it's peoples choice. I don't want to convice anyone if it is bad. In my opinion if there is a chance that it will harm you - why do it?