Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: What comic/manga are you reading?

After you are done reading cromartie you should watch the anime.

That would probably be a little hard, but i'll try.

After you finish the anime you should know there is also a live action film.

Whaaaa?? a movie? hmm. As i said, I'll try.
    Bit torrent is blocked here at school. any alternatives? also, i should mention that the speed sucks.

The movie was on youtube dubbed at one point but I don't know if it's still on.

Just finished reading Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind (the manga, which is 10000x times better than the movie) and im about to read anothe Scott Mccloud book

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    I agree that the Nausicaa manga's are great. They have so much more details than what happens in the movie. But I have some issues with the ending but I guess the ending isn't really concrete and more a part of the legend of Nausicaa. Which Scott McCloud book are you reading? I like his first two books the best though I think I'll re-read his third book. Usually, it takes at least two reads to take in everything.

I'm not currently reading anything, I've only read 3 manga before and the first two were both of the same series.

I'm afraid of ordering or buying manga because my parents might think I'm weird. I live under a rock. Sort of a curse you might say.

I 100% recomended: Monster, Pluto, 20 Century Boys, 21 Century Boys, Change 123, Ashura, Bloody Monday, Naruto, and One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by rio View Post
    I agree that the Nausicaa manga's are great. They have so much more details than what happens in the movie. But I have some issues with the ending but I guess the ending isn't really concrete and more a part of the legend of Nausicaa. Which Scott McCloud book are you reading? I like his first two books the best though I think I'll re-read his third book. Usually, it takes at least two reads to take in everything.
    I'm going to start on the last one: "making comics".

Yeah, the ending was a bit dissapointing in one way... I wanted to see more