Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: What comic/manga are you reading?

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Never even heard of it but then there's a lot of manga out there.

7 seeds, post-apocalypse manga. I've read several chapters... until the monsters comes out, and then I stop reading it.

Right now, I'm reading Kurohime. A good manga with nice graphics, lots of gunslinging and cool magic action, though nearing the end, the plot is a mess... for the sake of plot twist, I think... a shame, really...

i just started One Piece! i just hope not to get consumed in it and get into an OCD-like state. xD

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Wow, go for it Saphira! If you're like me, you may become bored with One Piece after an X amount of Chapters. At this time, walk away from the series and take a break before going back into it. It's worth continuing imo.

Being looking for it for yonks, but finally found some of Brian Wood's Channel Zero in a comic store.

Gritty, hackerlicious, and alot more cyberpunk than I was expecting... Let's just hope I can find the rest! x_x

Quote Originally Posted by saphira View Post
    i just started One Piece! i just hope not to get consumed in it and get into an OCD-like state. xD
    lmao, thats what happened to me. i stayed up till midnight almost every night for like a month reading it on mobile mangafox XD
    OCD to the extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by Rio
    Wow, go for it Saphira! If you're like me, you may become bored with One Piece after an X amount of Chapters. At this time, walk away from the series and take a break before going back into it. It's worth continuing imo.
    Yes yes!Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by alxsmpgmr
    lmao, thats what happened to me. i stayed up till midnight almost every night for like a month reading it on mobile mangafox XD
    OCD to the extreme.
    I know.I completed Naruto (which at that time was around 468 chapters) in a week. I did nothing except read read read! And then waiting for a week to be up to date was the worst. I didn't read it for a long time and caught up with it later..anyway..

I suggest Nodame Cantabile too. One of the Sweetest I've ever read!

lol. i'll start that one tonight XD
    just kidding. i'll start it this afternoon. what's it about?

Nodame Cantabile - about classical music. About 2 people : one a brilliant hard-worker and perfectionist who wants to become a conductor, and another an extremely talented pianist who is disorganized, messy, and wants to become a kindergarten teacher.Both study at the same conservatory. Well, read the manga. Or i think i'll let out all the spoilers!

lol. sounds like fun. i'll jump into it after school.