Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: What comic/manga are you reading?

Quote Originally Posted by BozeSG View Post
    caught up with Gamaran and Yotsuba&!, i'm still trying to read conan and i'm at 180 now, the problem with it is that it's full of dialogues so it takes more time to read comparedto others and knowing it's 782 chaps... i think it'll take a whole year for me to catch up...
    anyway, Yotsuba&! is really good, i recommend everyone to read it...
    Yotsuba& (>o<) I love that Danboard. I'm in the middle of making 1:1 scale Danboard.

Quote Originally Posted by LUVER
    Yotsuba& (>o<) I love that Danboard. I'm in the middle of making 1:1 scale Danboard.
    does it accept coins?

Right now im reading Dorohedoro, it's becoming one of my favourite mangas...

SHIAWASE KISSA SANCHOUME ENDED. AFTER A YEAR OF FOLLOWING.

cage of eden, gantz, hayate no gotoku, the world god only knows and zippy ziggy..
    their all still ongoing so i'm still waiting for any new release ....

Quote Originally Posted by BozeSG View Post
    does it accept coins?
    Of course, it's a must ^_^ Just need to make a hole for coins. And the eyes could glow!

i started reading ST&RS and Kagami no Kuni no Harisugawa, they're two new shounen jump titles. harisugawa is from Mx0's author but it just doesn't seem as unique and good. but ST&RS is really promising, i really enjoyed it and i recommend anyone to check it out (only two chapters are out right now)

I'm stuck in the 80's & I don't care....

...is probally the best manga that I've read. Screw the crappy movie that came out (unless you like samurai flicks)...Kazuo Koike & Goseki Kojima made a period masterpiece with this one in my opinion. Goseki Kojima's style is so loose...it seemed like he was drawing everything with a turinp pen with no pencil framework at all. Freehand. I was in awe of how this style conveyed Kazuo Koike's dark writing style that portayed the pained yet stoic Ogami Itto & his innocent (but surpisingly deadly) son Diagoro.

Lone Wolf and Cub chronicles the story of Ogami Ittō, the Shogun's executioner who uses a dōtanuki battle sword. Disgraced by false accusations from the Yagyū clan, he is forced to take the path of the assassin. Along with his three-year-old son, Daigorō, they seek revenge on the Yagyū clan and are known as "Lone Wolf and Cub".

I've bought several copies over the years & I keep one in my nightstand drawer. Read this manga.
    Last edited by Black_Shaggie; 07-26-2011 at 04:47 PM.

Screw the crappy movie that came out
    Are you on drugs

No. I really like this book dude. You can say what you like...but I really really do. It's one of the book sthat inspired me to do manga in the first place. Everything doesn't have to be polished to perfection you know. I think the art style & the writing compliment one another & that's why I keep a copy.

Yes the movie is a cult classic, but it doesn't compare to the manga at all.

I also have a lot of Gunnm & Old Appleseeds lying around too pal.

The movies are amazing winners dont do drugs