Page 20 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Trouble in Big Zhaoge (G)

Zhan blushed slightly, but managed to mostly keep his composure as he took the note from her. "'Tiger'?" He asked, trying to look aloof with a raised eyebrow but instead looking faintly ridiculous, "Yes, that sounds brilliant." He let the silly expression slip and instead smiled with genuine joy. "Excellent! I'll see you there, then."

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Zhan got lots of attention in town for being a Dragon, and all. He got delayed a few times by throngs of kowtowing people. It was kind of bothersome.

Lin was already waiting for him. She'd changed into a different, red, qipao. Less leg on display, but with a large circular cutout for her cleavage (her face is up there...). She'd also worn some makeup and some jade hairsticks in her bun. She was gorgeous as always, although still a fair bit trashy, not that Zhan probably necessarily minded much.

She did look a bit nervous, somewhat uncharacteristically. "Hi again." She smiled, greeting Zhan with a tight hug. "I know it's customary for my parents to give you a gift, but they're kind of not here, and also with my Ancestors, so, uh, yeah..." She gave a nervous little smile. "But I'm sure I'll find some way to make it up to you, tonight," she added with a wink.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Zhan's eyes widened as he looked at her, before he remembered his manners and bowed slightly. "You look incredible, Lin." He smiled and winked back, "I think we're unorthodox enough as we are to not worry too much about just one more ignored custom." He gestured to the door, "Shall we?"

keepcoolkeepcoolkeepcoolkeepcool

Suddenly even under the looseness of his clothes he felt too hot.

Lin smiled.

The place Lin took Zhan to was reasonably fancy enough, although you got the idea that they'd never had a Dragon in there before given the fact that everyone seemed to have look on their face along the lines of "if he doesn't like the food and if everything isn't perfect my ancestors will hate me forever and he will probably eat me and burn the place down ". On the plus side, everyone was so busy trying to please Zhan that there was very little kowtowing to be had.

Besides a total lack of modesty that would have fit a Dragon well, Lin was charming, funny, fairly witty, and full of compliments to give Zhan. She may have liked to hear how wonderful she was, but she didn't mind telling Zhan how wonderful she thought he was, either.

Apparently Lin had three sisters, all older than her. Apparently they'd all been prettier than her in their youth, and Lin was a late-bloomer. They'd all apparently married now, and were generally her parents favorites, "but I'm the one getting all sorts of attention from guys at these tournaments, and I'm on a date with a handsome and charming Dragon, so I'm pretty sure I win."

The food was free. There was kowtowing.

Lin took him back to her room at the inn.

ohgods.

Lin sat Zhan down on her bed. Oh gods. Eyes up there, eyes up there. "Look." She said with a nervous smile. "I'm going to be candid. I normally don't date guys your age. Sleep with? Sure. Date? Not really my thing." She looked nervous. "But you're sweet. Really sweet. And you're a Dragon. So you're not really Human, you know?" She gave a nervous laugh. "So I'm willing to give this a try if you're willing to have me." She kissed him on the forehead. "I know I'm not the classiest person, but I don't believe in lying. Especially to Dragons. So I just felt like you should know beforehand."

Before? Before what? Oh. Yay!

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Zhan blushed. "Well," he hesitated, "thank you for being honest. Um." He took a breath, "I haven't, that is to say that I've never, uh." He shrugged, his face growing even more scarlet. "I'm a virgin. I've dated people before, but... I've kind of been um. And look- this isn't a cultural thing, ok, this is nothing about who or what I am. It's a me thing. I've just kind of uh. Wanted to wait until I fell in love with someone." He shrugged again, sheepishly. "I really like you. I think you're incredible- not just because your hot- although, woah, you are hot, but because you're strong and funny. And uh, fun. To be around and talk to. I mean I'm sure other stuff too..." He trailed off and tried to pull himself together. "I don't believe in lying either. So, there that is."

Lin smiled. "You're adorable." She sat down next to him, turning him towards her with one hand before kissing him on the lips. Deeply.

"You're too sweet, tiger." She laughed. "Look, if you want to wait, I can respect that. I think you're crazy, but I'm not quite that desperate yet that I'm going to force myself on you." She laughed. "Of course, if you don't want to wait, I've got plenty of time to teach you." She gave a wink. "It's not like I need that much sleep. Those amateurs aren't that hard to beat." Lin was apparently banking on Zhan being too busy thinking about how he could totally see down her cleavage right now to notice that she kind of lost a few times to a few of those amateurs.

"So whaddaya say, tiger?" She purred, leaning over more.

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: FIRST BASE

"I-I-I..." he flushed scarlet. "There is very little I would like more than to... um. With you. Right now." He kissed her again and groaned quietly, "but, look, it's going to suck. Virgin sex is never going to be good. So I would just... I'd rather it be with someone I'm in love with, who loves me." He shrugged, "I mean, it'll still suck but it'll be less... you know. Even the sucking- oh, gods, no pun intended- would uh. Be better."

Lin laughed. "Honey, I'm sure you've forgotten more things than I've learned, but I'm pretty sure I know how bad virgin sex is." Lin laughed. "But hey" she gave a shrug. "That's your loss, tiger. If you want to punish yourself waiting for something that might not ever come, that's your call." She gave a little smile. "In the meantime, if you're willing to put up with a stunningly beautiful common-born martial artist who most definitely did not wait," she gave a wink, "then I'm willing to put up with a handsome and charming Dragon who's apparently as insane as he is good looking."

"Maybe we'll get to that point, maybe we won't, or maybe you'll just take pity on a poor beautiful woman and have mercy. I don't know. But I do know that you're handsome, and charming, and funny, and adorable. And that if I passed this opportunity up my Ancestors would probably rise bodily and kill me for being such an idiot." She kissed Zhan on the forehead again. "Whatever you decide, you're welcome to spend the night here, one way or the other, and my offer still stands." Another wink. "Besides, you'll come around. No man can resist my charms."

She wasn't very modest, but she was nice.

"Ahaha. You can't miss what you haven't had. I've been a virgin this long; I'm sure I'll be fine." He smiled and nudged her, "And for someone who's as wildly complimentary of me as you are, you sure seem to think I have no chance of scoring with anyone else!" He looked sheepish for a second, suddenly shy again, "Well. Not that I particularly want to, score, that is. With someone who isn't you. Uh, I mean, I'm not saying never obviously, I just mean for right now, um...." He floundered helplessly, "What I mean is. You're stunning. Both uh, visually, and everythingelsely. And I would um. Like to continue to be stunned by you for the foreseeable future."

"Your loss, tiger." Lin laughed. "I travel a lot, going to tournaments and whatnot, but I don't think that will be a problem. You'll have lots of chances." She gave him another kiss. "And quit being so nervous." A playful little shove. "I've got a Dragon giving me compliments and telling me how lovely I am." Another laugh. "I'm as nervous about all this as you are, tiger. I just hide it better."

"Anyway, again, you're welcome to spend the night anyway, whether or not you decide to deprive yourself of a great time." Another wink.