Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Trouble in Big Zhaoge (G)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    The forum ate my post. WTF.

Misty grunted from the slap, but responded with a powerful backhand of her own. "If that's how you want to play it, sister."

23 damages.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Lei backed away from Misty - 50 feet, in fact - and felt a smack in the back speeding her on her way.
    Attack of Opportunity: 1d20+15=22, 1d8+6=11 - 11 damages.

Fight 8: Lei vs Vanessa

Misty looked more confused than anything else. Lei could hear some giggled and laughter from the crowd. She thought she could also hear Lin shouting something along the lines of "Wow, you suck."

Regardless, Misty closed the distance, moving with a funky dance-like rhythm and sending another hard punch into Lei's face, leaving the poor girl out on her feet (and out a handful of teeth). Misty followed up by backing up and giving Lei a hard running check with her shapely rear, sending the Monk to the ground in a rather humiliating fashion.

"Sorry, sister.."

As the healers carted Lei off Misty left to the adoration of the crowd.

Lei wasn't too badly hurt, all things considered, so the healers did not take long. Lei's next fight was against Vanessa, the pretty blonde that Yu had demolished. The blonde entered the arena looking confident and attractive once more, the healers having done their job, and her own confidence having done the rest. In fairness, she was bigger than Lei in literally every single way.

"Are you going to try and run away from me too?" Vanessa laughed.
    Last edited by Kodos; 02-24-2011 at 02:42 PM.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"At least I can run; I don't know how you manage to stand up. Was your ancestor a cow or something?"

Initiative: 1d20+4=18
    Lei wins initiative.

Lei did the predictable thing, backing off and aiming a flying kick at Vanessa from around 30 feet away.

Jump check (DC 20): 1d20+28=31
    Attack check: 1d20+14=15
    Damage check: 4d6+1d8+2=23

...and missed Vanessa completely then landed gracelessly, one leg ploughing into the floor of the arena at wince-inducing speeds. The crunch and the moan of pain indicated Lei hadn't expected this.

What a TWEEEST!

Fight 9: Lin vs Shun

You're just jealous." Vanessa laughed before attacking the hurting Lei. Her first punch missed, but the second found it's target.

It wasn't much of a fight. Vanessa may not have been nearly as quick as Lei, but when you hit as hard as Vanessa did, you didn't need to hit that often. One or two lucky hits was more than enough. In the end Vanessa very nearly dented Lei's face.

The next fight was a rematch - Lin vs Shun 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Lin entered the arena floor first, arms raised and looking just as confident (arrogant?) and sexy (slutty?) as ever. The smirk only ever left her pretty face when she paused to blow a kiss in Zhan's direction.

"Back for more?" She purred at Shun. "I already beat you, and I also beat that flat bitch that beat you. If you want I won't consider it a slight against my honor if you just give up now." She laughed with a shrug. "There's no shame in recognizing when someone's just better than you."
    Last edited by Kodos; 02-28-2011 at 03:46 PM.

Shun stumbled over to the cocky woman and punched her straight in the stomach.
    "Stop talking you old bag" He chuckled.

SPOILER! :
    Attack: 1d20+9=25
    Damage:2d6+5=16

Lin took the hit, wincing and grunting, but managed to avoid being winded. Glaring at her opponent she lashed out with two rapid-fire kicks, striking Shun in the chest and face.

24 Damages!

Shun spun with the kick threw a very convincing near miss punch, following it up with a hard kick to the nose.
    "How'd you like that?" He said laughing again.
    SPOILER! :
    Feint:1d20+7=27
    Stunning fist attack:1d20+9=26
    Damage:2d6+5=13
    Bitch got stunned.

"Ungh!" Lin stumbled backwards a few steps, hands over her face and momentarily stunned.

Shun pulled a bottle of wine out of his bag and chugged it all down, he seemed even wonkier than usual now, once finished he dropped the bottle and delivered a mighty fine kick to the chest.

SPOILER! :
    Attack:1d20+9=20
    Damage:2d6+6=17
    Drinkan, -2 dex and int +2 Strength and Kodos Last minute rule I take a -1 Hit to my Attack