Page 37 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Trouble in Big Zhaoge (G)

"Oh, dear, so clever! I wish I had thought of that one! But seriously, be gentle with these people. I imagine they're highly traumatized." Meg made her way around, touching the gags as horrible razor wire, able to cut their mouths, which were covering fragile paper skin.

"Oh, alright. Lets just get this over with."

Yu wasn't exactly the most gentle person. She took gags off as nicely as she could, but it's not like she was carrying a weapon to easily get through them. Brute strength was the best she could do.

Or. You know. Try untying them, but who does that anymore?
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

"Right, see I've been meaning to ask you- are you anything at all but absolutely brutish?" Megaera was appalled by Yu's complete barbarity. "We're here, of course, to free you poor people. We would like, however, a bit of information. If it is alright with you all, of course. You may take all the time you need, and we shall be certainly patient, won't we, Yu?" Meg glared at Yu sharply. "We'd like you to tell us what exactly you have all been held in bondage for, and what exactly remains to threaten us all in this... abominable facility. Could you do this?"

"I can show you brutish if you would like, but I'm pretty sure you'd be to fragile and end up breaking on me."

Shrugging, Yu more or less glared at the ungagged slaves. It'd be best if she didn't let her anger get the best of her. Maybe after they weren't being paid to be together, Yu would get the chance to beat Megaera. The thought of ramming her knuckles into the woman's face would just have to tide her over for a while.

"The faster we get the information from you, the sooner you guys get to make a break for it. If you don't contribute soon, the pirates might just find us and defeat us. Then you'd all be in more trouble than you would've been if we'd just left you there."
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Several of the would-be slaves immediately fell to their knees kowtowing before Akaiji. Dragons and their servants and all that.

The captives explained how they didn't know how many people were around. They were brought in blindfolded. They went on to explain they didn't know why they were taken, and only assumed they were going to be sold into slavery. The older woman had no idea what anyone would want with her, although they did specifically target her when she was taken from her home. Could it have had something to do with her 'talent' as she put it.

Gee Scoob! Sounds like we have a mystery on our hands!
    Zoinks!
    Ruh-roh!

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Please, Yu, gag yourself already. This isn't good authority figure, bad authority figure. These people are not criminals in interrogation, the are people of whom we are asking politely for the commodity of information."

...however, before she was done lecturing Yu, they had already divulged the information they sought.

"What kind of talent do you have?" Myfanwy asked the older lady, wondering also why they'd want her. Did it have anything to do with the ghosts they'd heard about?
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

Akaiji didn't so much regard the bowing captives as just stand over them. His stalked eyes bobbed back and forth within their sockets, like some kind of differance machine busy crunching numbers.

"...Perticularly dirty hue-mans have been halted and not able to serve." His monotone voice droned, after a pause. "Unfortunate, seeing as not being able to serve is akin to Great Honourable Master Yao The Glorious lacking in his tribute. The pain was useless and you have my pity for the pain being useless."

Wow, what a horrible way to be nice. That's what he was attempting, right? Akaiji gestured for them to rise, then handed a hefty jug of water to the closest man. "Share as to attain equal dehydration, honourable primate."

His eye stalks did that bobbily thing again.

After added deep thought, he looked directly at the older woman and ruffled his antenna-moustache.

"What is you clan line, honourable older primate female? Do you have the blood of the dragons? If certain, I appologise. As a crustacean I find your face parts, your meat objects and your lines most identical to the senses."
    Last edited by Regantor; 05-20-2012 at 12:33 AM.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    The older woman looked confused at Akaiji's semi-coherent words and just smiled at him. "No, honored one. The blood of the august Dragons does not grace my family. I do not know where our gifts come from, honored servant, I am just the old wife of an old farmer.
    The women in my family have had talents. We can hear and see things - things that others cannot. My mother could see the future, sometimes, in visions. And sometimes I hear the thoughts of others." She shrugged. "I have tried to use my gifts to help those in my village whenever I can, honored one." She said with pride.

"Do you think this is why the pirates wanted me?"

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

The oversized crab took another moment to gyrate/think.

"It may be an indication, right-honored female." Akaiji began ponderously, before taking a look back over the other former captives. "What disturbs this one greater is, what was their cause to seek magic-induced mind-reading primate out? Powers useless for slave labor since primate ability to lie and be useless. Must be a reason since other monkeys are chosen for apparent direction also."

"Unless also secretly mind reading, or bearing a parasite that is mind reading, or having eaten something which is mind reading. Quite suspicious."

He looked like he was waiting for them to answer a question or something, but then gave up pretty quickly and began to make his way out of the room. Almost immediately, he readied his behemoth katana.

"Superior answer to question; Destroy remaining pirate men."