Page 8 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Trouble in Big Zhaoge (G)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    "Like what you se-" She paused mid sentence. Maybe she connected the name to the Dragon, or maybe she just noticed his eyes. Gasping suddenly and blushing, she bowed deeply, not raising up as she spoke. "Oh my gods forgive me, I wasn't aware you are Lord Yao. Please accept my apologies - I should not have been so forward or wanton. I did not mean any offense, your eminence."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Zhan blushed, feeling like an idiot. He should have known that his name would illicit such a reaction, but he just so rarely actually interacted with commoners these days. After a second, he straightened his back and remembered his lessons. "Lady Shao, there was no offence caused. As for your wantoness, I was rather enjoying it. Please, I'm not Lord Yao, that's my dad. Just call me Zhan."

Lin smiled and straightened up giving an embarrassed little laugh before finding her groove again. "If you say so."

"I'll call you Zhan if you call me Lin." She said with a smile, stepping a bit closer to Zhan. "I'm glad you're enjoying watching me though. You did enjoy my fights, yes?"

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"You've got a deal, Lin," he said and smiled. He stepped closer and raised an eyebrow down at her, "No, I hate seeing beautiful women bounce around and show of their incredible skills. Nothing more boring to me."

Fight 5: Vanessa vs Yu Zhen

Lin smiled. "Mmm. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I may be fighting again later today. You can watch me then." She said, running a hand briefly along one of Zhan's arms. "But you're welcome to come watch me anyway. Drinks? Dinner? Or maybe you and I could go a round or two?" She gave a wink.

ohmygodsyes

Yu's next opponent entered the arena shortly after yu did. She was a woman from somewhere out West, with short but straight blonde hair, big muscles, and a bigger chest. She was wearing a tight sleeveless and legless leotard, a pair of thigh-high boots, and not much else but a confident expression. Yu doubted she was quite as fancy or technical or trained as she, Lei Ping and Lin (or even that drunk from earlier) were, but those muscled - among other things - certainly were intimidating.

Fortunately for Yu, intimidated or not, the blonde woman (identified as Vanessa) turned out to be a bit slower, granting Yu the opportunity for the first strike.

Yu closed the gap inbetween her and Vanessa and quickly smashed the blonde's lady bits with her knee. She knew that the woman was fighting all of the pain that was now coming to her and knew that she'd better end this fight quickly.

This is bad. This is so bad. I'm gonna be humiliated. In front of everyone. I can't let this happen.

These thoughts were running through Yu's head, a million miles an hour.
    4d6+10=25
    Damage

Zhan laughed, "I wouldn't dare. I've seen you dish it out, remember- it wouldn't be polite to let you kick my ass without at least enjoying your company over dinner first."

"My, you're agressive aren't you?" Lin laughed before leaning in close. "I like that." She purred. "And I'd like that."

"Did you have anyplace in mind?"

Date: Get!

Zhan smiled, but nervously gripped his cane so tight his knuckles bleached of their colour. "I barely know where we are, in all honesty. You'd better pick."

"Got a little ahead of yourself there, tiger?" Lin laughed. "That's fine. I know lots of places. I was here once before for a tournament last year." She gave him a playful little shove. "Lighten up. There's nothing to be nervous about."