Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Trouble in Big Zhaoge (G)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Hui handed Meg another jar, this time one full of various colorful candies, and once again watched as the girl made her way to Akaiji.

"Huh? What?" She mumbled half-hearing Ganzorig as her attention was largely given over to Meg's backside. "Oh... um..." She giggled. "I guess? But I mean, the Ancestors wouldn't feel it. Or appreciate it. And I think given their state that we'd run into all sorts of crazy problems with regards to consent." Hui shrugged.

"I'm not a ghost, though." She added with a flirty wink and putting even a little more overt sexuality into her already sultry voice.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Let's face it, no jar was really going to be big enough to last long very long in the titanic crustatician's pincers. He basically drank all of the small jelly humanoids in one go. His mouth foamed. It came out multi coloured.

"AGREEABLE." He then declared. Gleefully? It was as flat and statement-like as always, just louder. Resounding. "You have my most thanks for your corageous providence, attractive female alchemist Yihuo. Most agreeable. Any favours you might ask in return are most agreeable."

His eyestalks retracted back into his shell for a moment, and his whiskers rustled. With pleasure? Or maybe he clogged himself up?

"This one may now understand love." They popped back out again, but expecting an expression or a change in his voice or anything was really not wise. "I will pay you 500 GP for the understanding of love and 200GP for the sustinence. Most agreeable."

"If you should require it, I am capible of designating you a non-deadly embracement."

"I'd like to buy a few healing potions." She looked Hui over, thought a bit, then decided "probably five, please." She smiled a bit, getting out her money pouch.
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

"Do you have any potions that can enhance strength or ability in your stocks?" Megaera asked hopefully.

Hui smiled at Myfanwy before taking her money - less than the foreign girl expected - and handing her five flasks of some reddish liquid. "Discount for you because you're hot and wearing a low cut outfit." Hui giggled before turning her attention to Megaera. "'Course I do, gorgeous. Although I can't imagine why a big strong girl like you would need them." A smile and a flirty wink. "Know a bit of martial arts myself, you know."

Hui was very excited. It wasn't every day she got to go on an adventure. Or that she had two beautiful foreign girls to ogle.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"I'll have one. How much does it cost?" asked Meg.

"Well, I got something that'll last you about 12 minutes. I've a longer lasting version around here somewhere that will hold twice as long. I can make stronger stuff, but I don't really have any on stock at the moment. Not much demand. I'll sell them to you at cost, too, so 150 and 384 gold coins ought to do for each. But, like, when we're out adventurin, I want to get to walk behind you." Hui gave a wink. "Not every day I get such lovely ladies coming in here, you know."

"I'll take the offer for 384 gold."

The Sickened Forest

With everyone stocked up and Hui hefting a sack full of various potions and oils with her, the group was off. When the excitable Alchemist wasn't busy staring at Meg's bottom and fantasizing, she was going on about how exciting this all was.

The moment the group set foot in the forest, they could feel it. Hui shuddered.
    The forest felt off. Wrong, somehow. Sickly. And it looked it, too. The trees didn't seem dead but seemed sort of... sick. There was an odor in the air and a coldness.
    And in the distance, there were whispers. Soft sobbing and wailing, the tortured spirits of who knows how many ancestors, tragically unable to move on and driven insane by grief, pain and jealousy.

Hui seemed very unnerved by it all, moreso than the rest. "I don't like this." She said meekly. "There's. Um. Well there's a small temple in the forest, more of an overlarge shrine, really. Senying. Built in honor of an ancient fox spirit who is said to still watch over the forest and the town to this very day," Hui said. "My ancestors built it," she added proudly.

"It's really more of a shrine, though. It has no attendants or anything. If we want to find someone, the only people living in the forest that I know of would be the innkeeper and staff. There's a smallish inn, not too far from the shrine. Mostly caters to pilgrims." Hui shrugged and shuddered again. "You're the adventurers, not me."

An eerie discomfort slid its way down Myfanwy's spine. She couldn't put words to cloud which crept around her mind, causing her to almost loose her nerves. She wanted to turn around, but instead calmly closed her eyes and took in a few shallow breaths. This place wasn't right. Upon reopening them, her eyes viewed a sick, waning landscape. She straightened her back and gazed forward. You never turn back. You won't turn back.

"I think we would get more answers from the Inn." Myfanwy's simple mind always gravitated towards the more commonplace way of finding answers. She also would rather first visit a place with the living. She didn't think about what hints they could find at the shrine, but rather the dead who may be awaiting them.
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique