Page 41 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Trouble in Big Zhaoge (G)

"Majority of mortals cannot commit to action of murder right-honoured ghost." Akaiji responded factually. He was eating a family sized bucket of tempura prawns as one might snack upon a few grains of rice, each piece tiny comparied to his mammoth pincers. "As neither I can."

"I believe that those of unarmed martial prowess can possess this function, however, I fear that our abbility as a unit would be rather waisted overall." "I believe alchemist of righteous abbility Yui Yihuo female human monkey would have a substantial positive impact upon our task of re-application of death to the virtuous unsuitably mobile members of the not living humanforms."

Shun was, unsurprisingly, still pissed.
    "Yeah let's go see the titty lady"

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    And so the group decided to meet up with Hui Yihuo's cleavage and also Hui too, I guess.

Naturally, the men (not counting Akaiji) were all quite excited. Even the women, for some reason. There was just something about the yellow-eyed woman that even the otherwise heterosexual women just found so strangely alluring.

Hui was in her alchemy shop, naturally, so most of the party squeezed in while Akaiji had to wait outside for fear he might tip something over and cause a massive explosion.

Hui greated everyone with overly tight and friendly hugs, and a wave and a shout of 'hello!' to Akaiji's lumbering form outside. Hui seemed to be trying and failing to hide her increasingly obvious attempts to peak over or around people to get a better look at Meg's butt.

"I'm glad to see you're all alright," Hui laughed softly. "I was starting to get worried. So are you taking me with you? I mean, you are still going right? Oh, wow, an adventure! I'm so excited!" Hui gave a little bounce which in turn gave her Huibits a rather big and prolonged bounce which in tern gave Ganzorig and Shun a very enjoyable show.

"So... uh... I've never been adventuring before..." She looked around her shop. "What should, like, I bring? I mean I don't think fireworks will be very helpful against ghosts."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Ganzorig leaned against one of this shelves. "Yeah, this pirates were all a bunch of pushovers. They pretty much killed themselves for us." He started poking around the potions until he lifted up a random flask full of mysterious liquid. "Whats this do? It might be good." He popped off the cap and started vigorously sniffing the contents.

Whatever it was, it smelled of cherries. "It's a healing potion, handsome." Hui answered. "I give many things freely. Candy to the local kids, and, ah, other sweet things to adults. But not my stock." She took the potion from him and put it back. "I don't want to starve, you know. And my ingredients are expensive. Sorry." She gave Ganzorig a kiss on the forehead, giving him a good look down her cleavage in the process.

"You're different, though. I'm happy to help." She shouted out towards Akaiji. "Do you need anything?" She turned back to the group. "And what about you? I won't give out freebies, but I will give discounts since you're all so cute and letting me tag along. 'Specially you, gorgeous." She said to Meg with a wink.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Most gracious to meet you again, alchemist of righteous abbility Yui Yihuo female primate." Akaiji responded eagerly, his moustache-antenna perking up in an expression of... something or other... "I would be most obligied to offer you monetary ammounts in coins for your services, rest assured. Huemins and fortune have an irritatingly pleasant frequency of forcing undue sustinence and unstorable presents upon me... I am a crab. I cannot use pockets."

Ever try unbuttoning your shirt or tying a ribbon with boxing gloves on? Yeah.

"In return for my services in the conquest of the unhappiness of the undead, it would be most appreciated if you were to improve upon the death-killing abbility of my holy gifted tool." It sounded hefty and blank-faced as always, but his body langauge did at least seem to suggest he was only asking for a favor and not demanding it. "If that is within your abbilities, of course, most accommodating one."

"What discounted good are you selling then?" Myfanwy wanted to see if Hui had anything she might need for the trip. Hui had a lot of interesting things setting clustered about the shop: things she wanted to touch and look at, but unlike Shun was a bit too weary to do. She hadn't seen anything like this shop before, and didn't want to be turned into anything unnatural. She glanced back at Akai nervously as the thought crossed her mind, wondering how he and the crab folk ever came about.
    Last edited by Blue_Dragon; 12-14-2012 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Grammatical error
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

"Um, well, I've got some stuff that might help." Hui shouted back towards Akaiji. "It's an oil. You slather it on your long, hard, sword -" Hui cracked up "- and it'll let ya stab and cut ghosts and things. Should last a few hours. I'll bring a few extras along, just in case." She smiled.

She turned her attention to the lovely foreigner. "Oh, all sorts of things gorgeous. Mostly healing potions, candy, fireworks, and some other explosives though." She shrugged before reaching grabbing some jars of a sticky looking paste and handing one to Meg. "Be a dear and give this to our honorable Crab, will you?" She purred. If she was making an effort to hide staring at Meg's ass as she left, it wasn't a very good one.

"Also, candy." Akaiji... sort of, erm... demanded? He looked kinda... serious, maybe? His form seemed bigger and more solid somehow, and his antenna were perked straight outwards in all directions. "If the honourable humen primate has candy then I require candy... Immediately."

"One will pay the beautiful sumblime creature alchemist Hui Yihuo for it with... money?..." His voice didn't change. Not ever. But he hadn't spent any money in the entire time that he had been with the group, so maybe he didn't know how? "Then I will feast on the sweet honourable candy flesh. Yes. This is most certain."

Now he wasn't blinking. Or moving at all. Or letting anybody leave.
    Last edited by Regantor; 12-22-2012 at 10:31 PM.

After Hui's joke, Ganzorig's eyes kept shifting between the magic oil, and his own crotch. Eventually he just blurted out his thoughts. "So we can fuck ghosts with that stuff?"