Page 26 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Trouble in Big Zhaoge (G)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    She shrugged. "Let me guess, you're some adventurer here to do something about the pirates? Or maybe about the ghosts? Well, look; I'm a tailor, and my husband is a fisherman. I don't know about the pirates, and all I know about the ghosts is that thankfully none of them are my ancestors. I'm sorry."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Thanks for your time."

What a waste of my time.

Yu decided that it might be an okay thing to go meet this Alchemist. Even if just for a little bit. She'd better take someone with her just as backup just in case. The barbarian seemed like a good choice.

"You. Come with me."

If she ended up needing him to play the role of a locked up Oni, then she had this little adventure in the bag.
    Last edited by jaidurn; 10-25-2011 at 02:05 PM.

Woah, Ganzorig thought to himself, maybe they are... He stood up and stretched while yawning/talking, "Alright, where to? This place is pretty damn boring."

And so Yu told Myfanwy and Meg where she going and headed off, Barbarian in tow.

Hui Yihuo, the Alchemist Yao had warned them about, had her shop, appropriately enough, in the market district of town, which was only a short walk from the tea house. The shop, which smelled heavily of incense, was a reasonably big building, although it was so crammed full of shelves lined with potions, candies, and fireworks, that it was cramped. Whatever her talents as an alchemist, Ms. Yihuo was clearly not gifted at making effective use of space.
    There were lots of wind chimes for atmosphere, and overpowering incense burners presumably to keep the stink of chemicals out.

Hui greeted the two as they entered. Hui was a stunningly gorgeous woman, with great big tracts of land, and the golden eyes universal to the women of the Shiranui clan. No doubt to Ganzorig's pleasure, Hui was wearing a rather revealing outfit. She moved with an effortless grace and exaggerated sensuality, a fox, presumabl a pet, trailing behind happily. "Hui Yihuo," She pured making a slight bow with exaggerated bounce. "Please don't touch anything. Well, you can touch me, but nothing in the shelves," a wink, "because you might break something, or something might explode, or both. Looking for anything in particular? I haven't seen you two in town before, are you travelers? Here for a bit of fun? Anything I can do for you?" She paused for a moment before leaning in close, giggling slightly. "Or to you?"

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Woah.." Ganzorig put his hand on Yu's shoulder, "I'm not sure why my companion wanted to come here," then he pointed his finger casually at Hui, "but I heard there was some super hot alchemist around here. I'm guessing thats you?" Then he picked up a jar of candy off a nearby shelf, "Also how much for this stuff?"
    Last edited by Evil_Cake; 10-25-2011 at 10:06 PM.

"...No information in brains." The crab said towards the man, disapprovingly. He could understand why none of them spoke crab, but why could none of them speak human?

One beady eye regarded Yu as she told Myfanwy about looking for some 'alchemist', which Akaiji just huffed at. It wasn't another word for 'magistrate', as far as he knew, but he couldn't be bothered intervening.

Instead, he spent a good twenty minutes working through every person in the tea shop. The introduction was always the same, slow and using short words, like one might talk to a child (Which were not beyond his stream of questions, either, coincidentally.) "There is a human man called a 'magistrate', and that human man is in this town. Who is magistrate man, and were can crab go to him?"

SPOILER! :
    Gather information;
    1d20=1

A child started crying. Confused, Akaiji wondered why the person was aloud to bring their (obviously not sentient) pet into the eating area. It was a sanitary problem, after all...

And then people stopped speaking to him after that, for some weird reason.

"Damn tiny brained dirt apes." Akaiji dance-signed to himself in the street. "Guess I'll go see if an alchemist is a thing that knows where magistrates are."
    Last edited by Regantor; 10-26-2011 at 08:01 PM.

While Akaiji was busy reminding the poor townsfolk why you don't upset Dragons (ye gods, if their minions were this terrifying on missions of aid, how bad must they be when they are angered?) Shun was being reminded of how flexible Monks can use their body's for more than just beating the shit out of people.

She did in fact take the mask off (Shun had heard some rumors that the Golden Way ladies never took their masks off) and she was quite beautiful underneath. The rest of her was also quite beautiful underneath.

The rumors about how wild the Golden Way Society's women were in bed, though, were true. She was at once very aggressive, and very submissive, and quite the screamer.

Monk girls are crazy, man.

She hummed to herself as she got dressed, clearly a bit off. "That was enjoyable. I enjoyed myself. Thank you." She never did ask his name, nor offer her own. "With luck and fortune in nine months there shall be another soul on its way to enlightenment. Ready to cast aside the veil of sleep and perceive the immutable truth of the waking world." That's nice. Good for her!

Hui laughed. "Yes, that would be me. I'm not very modest." She gave Ganzorig's hand a little slap and took the jar from his hands and put it back. "I said no touching. If you need to touch something, I'm sure you and I can work something out a bit later, hm?"

"But seriously. What can I do for you? Between the ghosts and the pirates we don't get many visitors these days, and I can't imagine you braved either of those just to come get some candy, or for an amazing lay - although I am very good, if I do say so myself."

"Oh yeah, we also came here to kill some pirates." Ganzorig picked up a potion from the shelf and stared at it close to his face. "Does this do anything useful?" He swashed it around in it's container.

Yu observed the alchemist and the barbarian during their encounter.

Ghosts. What.

After the barbarian grabbed items off the shelf, Yu wondered if these ghosts that were being mentioned had anything to do with the pirates. If they did, then she better be getting some kind of compensation.

"Hui, you said ghosts? What have these ghosts to do with anything?"

With any luck these ghosts had someone else ready to take care of them.

"Mmm, so you haven't heard?" Hui purred, practically literally. "You really are out of the loop huh?"

"You know Nanlin, right? The forest right outside of town? Yeah? For the last month or so it's been full of ghosts. The forest itself seems darker, angry, you know?"

Hui turned to Ganzorig and grabbed the potion from him and placed it back gently. "Yes. It explodes violently on contact with air."