Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Trouble in Big Zhaoge (G)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Maybe Shun was just lucky, or maybe the repeated blows to her toned belly finally took their toll, but finally Shun got a good reaction. Almost immediately Vanessa's eyes bulged as she proceeded to hunch over, arms wrapped around her waist, and vomit out her lunch, getting more than a handful of "eew's" and similar reactions from the crowd.

Her face turned rather red, although Shun couldn't tell if it was from anger or blushing from shame. Probably both. The fact Shun was probably distracted by dangling ladybits probably didn't help either. Also the fact he was probably so drunk that he was wondering when the floor would cease moving because this was his stop may also have factored into things.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Shun laughed and gave her another kick in the gut for good measure.
    "You like that?"

SPOILER! :
    Attack:1d20+12=21
    Damage:2d6+5=12

Vanessa groaned hard as she was kicked in her already aching stomach, but managed to recover before Shun could get in another free hit. Straightening up and coughing a bit as she wiped her face off with her arm she glared at Shun before throwing herself at him with a shout. He could tell she was still hurting from the blows to her gut, though, as she seemed a bit more awkward and sluggish, although her first attack still managed to smash him hard across the face.

"Fuck you." She growled, her voice a bit hoarse from having just vomited, but still suitably conveying her anger.

19 Damages

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Shun was pretty much beat. His head was spinning and his final kick did practically nothing.
    "Should've drunk more" he said to himself, apparently accepting defeat.

SPOILER! :
    Attack:1d20+12=19
    Damage:2d6+5=12

"Should've sucked less." Vanessa growled, before grabbing Shun and,with a grunt of exertion, lifting him overhead in a show of strength. She then dropped to one knee and brought Shun down, stomach-first, onto her outstretched knee, before shoving him off her and getting up and raising her arms to the cheers of the crowd. She then made her way out as the healers and whatnot took care of her vomit and also Shun.

As Shun was stumbling/staggering/swaying and generally drunkenly falling over himself as he made his way out of the medical area, 'backstage' he bumped into Lin. Almost literally. On the plus side she wasn't trying to hit him right now so he could enjoy the view. On the down side, she wasn't bouncing around either.

"You got your ass handed to you pretty badly by that inelegant Western bruiser." She laughed. "Maybe you should lay off the drinks? You might actually suck a little less. And in your case, every little bit counts."

I guess she was still angry about losing.
    Last edited by Kodos; 03-14-2011 at 04:32 PM.

"You seem to be forgetting how our last fight ended" Shun chuckled and took a swig of wine. "Besides I doubt you could do much better, she's younger, prettier and stronger than you." Of course Shun was staring at Lin's tits while saying all this.

Lin glared at him. "You got lucky." She growled, stepping closer. "I can beat you anytime. You just got lucky." She added.

"And that overmuscled bitch wishes she could look as good as I do." She continued. "And I can - and will - kick her ass when the time comes." She gave a little smirk, apparently enjoying the attention a bit before adding; "And my eyes are up here you horrid little drunk."

"Why don't you try beat me now? Or are your old bones aching too much?" Shun slurred, taking another drink. "And I know where your eyes are."

Lin was fuming. She was strong, very skilled, and even more attractive, and she seemed well spoken enough, but she seemed pretty easy to troll. "Normally I'd say we could have a go tonight, in front of a crowd somewhere, so everyone can see me beating you silly. But I have a date tonight, and I'm not fighting for a while, so if you really want to get your face smashed in now, I can oblige." She said, smirking slightly and stretching. "And your insults would probably work better if you weren't constantly undressing me with your eyes, asshole." She added.

Shun laughed when she mentioned the date "Whose the lucky man? a blind troll?" He took another drink and adopted his wobbly fighting stance "And I'm drunk, it's normal for me to undress hags."