Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Trouble in Big Zhaoge (G)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    WISE FWOM YORE GWAVE
    Shitty as fuck but I want this thread moving again. POST. GOGOGOGO.

The pirates weren't too tough, and even their Oni wasn't much of a threat.

As the group approached the apex of the fortress, a solitary cabin built into the mountain and presumably the leader's own abode, they could hear voices from within. A man and a woman's, arguing. When they entered, however, there was only the Wizard, a man, who led the pirates. Teleport? Invisibility?

The fight with the Wizard was even easier. It wasn't long before he was beaten senseless, subdued, and pinned on the ground with Megaera sitting on his back. Interrogation time?

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

The impossing crustatian samurai lumbered about in wide circles for several moments after the fight, his titantic arms and whiskers fully extended. Maybe he was checking to make sure there were no more invisable people in the room? Maybe he was expressing his crabbish glory for having defeated their enemies so quickly? Maybe he just really really liked acting all crabby and immpossing?

"My name is Akaijishinkaminarikajioyaji. Much obligement. However, the hands of my race do not possess the abbility to not kill you, elderly degrading disgusting honourable hue-man softskin." He lorded over the captured wizard with his arms still spread out, dramatic as ever despite his dull voice. One had to wonder if he learnt all of his personality from Noh theatre. "As of the last few months they have grown more daring and debased, Honourable Magistrate Zheng informed me. Now their primary concern seems to be slavery, Honourable Magistrate Zheng informed me. By 'them' he meant 'you'. If you will not provide clarrifications upon this subject matter, I will see fit to be quite upset and might possibly fail to not kill you. Agreeable, honourable flimsy meat hanger?"

The Wizard had a number of colorful things to mumble about the 'fat-assed roundeyes cow' but seemed willing to cooperate more after a punch to the head from aforementioned roundeyes, and a better look at the claws on the stalkeyes.

"Hong. She put us up to this. Muscled bitch. Wears red, and a mask, nice tits. Carried herself like one of the aristocrats. Dunno anything else about her. Gave us lists of targets and lots of cash to get them for her. So we do. I don't know why she wants who she wants, or what she does with them."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Where can 'Hong' be found?" asked a knuckle cracking Myfanwy, flexing her own muscles with impatience.
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

"Fuck if I know." The Wizard answered. "Cold wench mentioned some bigwig in Zhaoge* once or twice. Shang Lao or summin'."

Zhaoge is the capital of Wu. Everyone except Myfanwy, possibly, would know this. And Myfanwy only because she's literally a dumb foreigner. Dat 9 Int.

Ganzorig walked over and started grinding his heel on the wizard's head. "So should we off this guy or what?"

"This guy is not 'on'. He is not capible of being either 'off' or 'on' in the same capacity as a device. Please don't say such foolish things, honourable mister Ganzorig." The crab sounded like he was getting pretty tired of the monkey's slang. After an elongated pause, his eye stalks took a concerned angle. "...Unless you are suggesting that he is 'on' in the same capacity as you mentioned that woman supposedly made you... but then..."

"He's a dirty dirty horrible disguisting honourable softskin thing and I think we should stabulate it."

"What else have you been attaining?" Akaiji spoke to the wizard directly again, as if there was no way on Asul that he could have overheard what was just said two seconds ago. "What items have your charges been attaining by theft in relation to the people becoming your guests as hostages?"
    Last edited by Regantor; 11-03-2012 at 11:26 PM.

" And where is Zhaoge?" Myfanwy feebly asked, having no further questions for the wizard, but still wanting to feel useful and say something. Her attention span was waning, and she was beginning to think Ganzorig had the right idea. No point in letting him live, right?
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

"Bloodthirsty barbarians" Shun slurred under his breath.
    "Just tie him up"

"We better get paid for all this effort."

Yu wasn't much for killing, herself, but if the others wanted to do it, she wasn't compelled to stop them. If they did choose to kill him, however, the had better make it quick. Yu didn't want to wait long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI