Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Trouble in Big Zhaoge (G)

Ganzorig seemed to have missed those last two sentences. "I actually eat with my feet and ass, but yeah we should totally go check out that teahouse."

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    The tea house was a two story affair, with more tables and also inn rooms on the second floor. It was crowded and although alcohol was served, it wasn't nearly as rowdy as the places Shun generally frequented - everyone seemed to be clothed, nothing was on fire, and there were no fights currently going on. Some people weren't even drinking alcoholic beverages! The horror!

Shun and Yu (and maybe Meg and Aji, I don't have their skills so I couldn't roll) did notice and recognize an attractive young woman at one of the tables by herself, and judging by her clothing a member of the Golden Way Society. The Golden Way Society's members were much less common outside of Cao, but not that rare, even in Wu. They were an order of hereditary Monks who's men sequestered themselves away, and only the females were ever seen in public, and even then always with masks.
    Shun and Yu couldn't remember too much about what they believed, just that they venerated some Dragon they called the Dreaming Dragon and that they seemed to believe that the entire multiverse and this life was just a dream. Shun also remembered that since they were insular and hereditary, but also knew the dangers of inbreeding, that the Golden Way women had a reputation for being beautiful, crazy in bed, and very willing to sleep with strangers in hopes that in a few months they may bring a new member into the fold. They were said to be a bit odd - but then again most religious folk were - but harmless.Score?

Other than that, no one seemed to stand out or be noteworthy. Maybe ask around?

The Crab Samurai was getting looks and already generating some talk among the patrons.
    Last edited by Kodos; 10-11-2011 at 09:05 AM.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Shun fearlessly approached his target, stared at her for a bit, then began to work his magic.
    "Nice mask, wanna fuck?"

She seemed to have been in her own little world before Shun spoke to her - probably meditating. Her eyes staring off into space.

"Oh? Hello. My, aren't you the charmer!" She laughed, brushing some of her black hair back and, judging by her eyes, smiling under the mask. Without missing a beat: "Yes. I would like that. Do you have a room, or shall we use mine?"

Monks are odd.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"we'll use yours" Shun knew it, he was an irresistible lady killer, women want him, men want to be him and all that.

The crab creature, Myfanwy had to admit, was just about more than she could take. She knew there'd be odd being and different...things...here, but an upright crab wasn't one of them. After his little dance, she didn't say anything (in the words of Cloud Strife, "...")

Akaiji was pretty much all could remember of his name...and even then, she shortened it to Akai in her mind. She was glad they'd decided quickly to go to the tea house, and once there, promptly ordered herself something strong (tea was not her cup of tea.) Looking up, she realized she'd almost lost the party already. Shun had wandered over to some pretty women in gold, and propositioning her for sex.

"Is that the magistrate?" asked, walking over, drink in hand.
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

"Now, or later?" She asked Shun. "I was listening to the music."
    There was no music.
    Monks are weird.

"Now and later"

"Okay." She got up and seemed to notice Aji. "There is a crab samurai here. Why do the other Dragons bother? Have they not heard the words of the Dreaming Dragon? Have they not heard the songs? Care they not for the Real?"

"No, they're all deaf" Shun took another look at Samurai crab and laughed at the absurdity of it. Who's idea was it to put crabs in armour and give them swords? they already have armour and pincers.