Page 21 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Trouble in Big Zhaoge (G)

Zhan smiled. "Travel isn't exactly a problem for me. Magic, you know..." He smiled. "I'd like to stay and hear more about you. You humans live such funny little lives. It's fascinating."

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Lin smiled, placing Zhan's high on her bare thigh. "Then I'm sure we'll make this work."

She laughed. "You're the first guy who's ever wanted me to prattle on instead of getting naked, but whatever you want, tiger."

Lin went on much as she had before. She carefully avoided making any references to her exact age, and quickly moved along topics that didn't end up with her being awesome. Still, she seemed to be honest, and while she may have downplayed the times she fucked up, Zhan got the idea she never really lied about consequences, nor were any of her achievements exaggerated. She just liked to focus on how great she was.

And compared to most of the Dragons he knew, she was certainly humble.

Apparently Lin has started on the "being sexy while beating people up in front of big crowds" tournament circuit about 4 years ago (again, carefully avoiding mentioning her age, although mentioning she had done one or two before that 'when [she] was younger') and had won her fair share. She'd never had a Dragon watching her fight before, though, at least not to her knowledge. The biggest thing she knowingly was at was a tournament down in Yagyu, not too long ago. She lost that one, although she didn't go into too much detail. She did, however, go into great deal about how she beat up that foreign redheaded lady at the tournament earlier, Myfanwy, at it. She neglected to mention how Myfanway made it farther in the tournament than she had. Not that Zhan knew. And, in fairness, Lin's two defeats came at the hands of the woman who ended up beating Myfanway her second time, anyway, so it kind of balanced out.

She'd spent most of her time along those lines. Telling Zhan about all the places she'd been, the faces she'd smashed. Naturally she didn't go into much detail about all the times it was her face getting smashed, but she never seemed to lie about winning fights or tournies she didn't actually win. She also, naturally, didn't mention all the fans she'd picked up in more ways than one along the way, except every now and then just to playfully tease him. She was arrogant, but in her own way it seemed a bit charming.

"And what about you, tiger? I imagine you've seen all sorts of beautiful places. Probably all sorts of strange things too, right? Beautiful dragon women, I imagine, also. I'm sure they're prettier than I am," Lin added, "but I doubt you'll find any Humans better," she laughed.
    Last edited by Kodos; 07-05-2011 at 07:22 PM.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

WARPING AHEAD BECAUSE ZIZI SAID TO.

SPOILERS: THE DIDN'T FUCK.

YET?

Some of the fighters had dropped out after the first day, so there were less fighters now. Lin and Shun both won nearly all their matches the second day (the former vamping it up and flirting with Zhan every moment she could, and generally being catty and bitchy towards the other fighters) . The two of them were going to be fighting tomorrow for the championship match :O

Lin also spent the night of the second day of the tourny much as she had the first day; out on a date with Zhan and being her usual arrogant, trashy, yet bizarrely charming and endearing self. She seemed even more aggressive, confident, and happy, probably thanks to being in the finals and her performance that day. She also seemed to be getting over the last bits of her nervousness around Zhan, what with him being a dragon and all.

The arena was crowded and excited for the finals match - Lin vs Shun. Making her way into the arena first, arms raised, clearly loving the cheers and catcalls, was Lin. She'd worn one of her usual tight qipaos - this one being even tighter and shorter and showing more of hte sides of her breasts than the ones she'd worn the last two days. Blowing a kiss to Zhan she winked and awaited the drunk's arrival.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"By all the magic in my veins Zhan please tell me you aren't actually, seriously dating that." Apparently two days of not breaking silence to so much as insult her brother was too much for Dai. "What even is she wearing?" Dai leaned forward, apparently deciding she needed a closer look at Lin. "That is barely even a qipao, that is just a scrap of cloth." Dai didn't seem to object strongly enough to Lin's attire to look away, however.
    Zhan just grinned like a moonstruck fool, waving to Lin with all the grace of a drunken Llama. "Yep," he turned the full force of his beam onto Dai, "that's her. Isn't she enchanting?" He ceased waving and began clapping exuberantly.
    "Zhan there are many, many words for her- some of them perhaps even flattering, if you look hard enough- but enchanting is not one of them."
    Zhan shrugged, "I have no idea what you're talking about. Lin is just... breathtaking. Look at her!" He let out a cheer and clapped louder.
    "I am looking. Zhan, in all seriousness what are you doing? You're not fucking her- yeah, I know you stayed over but come on we both know you're too much of a sap to just let yourself enjoy anything without worrying about love- and you know this can't ever actually go anywhere, so what is it?"
    Zhan just rolled his eyes. "Dai, we've been on two dates, I might be naive but I think that's a bit early for the 'where is this going' worry."
    "Well, normally I'd agree but look at you. You're beaming at her like you've bathed in love potion. I know you Zhan. You are naive. You're a romantic. You have these weird ideas about the way the world of romance should work and you view the world through ridiculous rose-tinted lenses. I'm just saying... calm down, ok? Be careful. You're not like our brothers, content to fuck everything with a hole large enough. You've never been this into a person before, any person. And as you said, this is only two dates in!"
    Zhan stopped clapping and made a face at her. "Dai, can we just... not do this now? I want to watch the sexy woman I'm dating kick some ass without being fussed over by my big sister."

Shun stumbled into the arena, drunk as usual. He must have thought the kiss was for him because he blew one back at Lin.
    "Feeling better grandma?" Shun laughed, apparently he remembered kicking her ass with a chair.

"I can smell your breath from here." Lin drawled, annoyed. "And please, you wish you could have me."

And then the fight was on. With a yell Lin threw herself at Shun with a flying kick.
    It worked better than she expected.

The shapely woman's foot smashed hard into Shun's face, very nearly dropping him then and there. Kicking off him and landing on her feet before him, with a grace that bellied her general demeanor, the older beauty just smiled at him. "How'd that feel?"

44 Damages to Shun. Critical hit!

"That felt like a lucky hit." Shun spat out a few teeth and slammed his fist straight into Lin's smug face, stunning her.
    Then, taking advantage of Lin's state of stunnedness, Kicked her in the lady parts.

SPOILER! :
    Stunning fist attack:1d20+12=30
    Damage:2d6+5=11

2nd turn stunning fist attack:1d20+12=24
    Damage:2d6+5=9
    Last edited by Superdooperphailmachine; 07-25-2011 at 09:17 PM.

Lin moaned deeply, but seemed to be fighting through the pain thanks to her anger. "See how you fucking like it!" She growled before smashing her own powerful kick between Shun's legs, and flashing him a cruel little smirk.
    28 total damages

Shun grit his teeth and replied with his own crotch kick.

SPOILER! :
    Stunning Fist attack:1d20+12=18
    Damage:2d6+5=10

Lin grunted again as Shun smashed her between the legs, again. She

was clearly in a lot of pain, but managed to shrug it off a second

time. Standing on one leg for a moment, she lashed out with her other

leg rapidly, smashing into Shun twice with two powerful kicks,

leaving the drunk out on his feet while the crowd cheered.

"You were saying?" She purred before kicking up very nearly 90 degrees with her leg, giving the crowd a nice view of her undies, and giving Shun a kick to the chin powerful enough to send him a few feet in the air as the crowd went wild.

Lin blew another kiss to Zhan and made her way out, arms raised and trying to keep from grinning like an idiot.