Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Trouble in Big Zhaoge (G)

Shun made a pretty unconvincing near miss punch to Jun's face but by some miracle he actually fell for it, leaving his lower body undefended. Shun took advantage of this by using his knee to crack nuts.

SPOILER! :
    Feint:1d20+7=13
    Stunning Fist attack:1d20+10=15
    Damage:2d6+5=10

I rolling like shit @_@

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    With a high pitched noise that wasn't a birdcall for once, Jun-Fan doubled over holding himself and wishing he had seen that one coming.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Shun dropped his elbow on the back of Jun's neck, imitating his silly bird calls once it made contact.

SPOILER! :
    Stunning fist attack:1d20+10=16
    Damage:2d6+5=9

With a pained grunt the stunned Monk did another faceplant.

Since he fumbled he's stunned and knocked prone.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Shun hopped above Jun with his legs outstretched and dropped on him, using the poor man as a seat.

SPOILER! :
    Stunning Fist Attack:1d20+10=14
    Damage:2d6+5=13

Jun-Fan threw Shun off him with a grunt before tumbling somewhat clumsily up to his feet..

I'm ruling that bucking Shun off is a move action since I'm not sure how to rule it otherwise and am tired and lazy ATM.

As Jun got to his feet Shun jumped on his back, riding him around the arena like a horse and making bird calls for a while before finally striking his neck and dismounting about as stylishly as a drunk could.

SPOILER! :
    attack:1d20+10=26
    Damage:2d6+5=11

Attack:1d20+10=21
    Damage:2d6+5=16
    Last edited by Superdooperphailmachine; 02-07-2011 at 06:09 PM.

Then it was time for the next fight, as Jun-Fan was carted off and the healers pointed the stumbling drunk towards the exit.

Lin was fighting again, apparently, her return met with more cheers and catcalls than the first time around. She was clearly loving the attention. She paused briefly as she passed by Zhan, giving him a wink and blowing a kiss his way. "Cheering for me, tiger?" she purred.

Zhan could feel the jealous glares from some men even halfway across the arena.
    Last edited by Kodos; 02-08-2011 at 11:27 PM.

Khan cheered Lin on happily, as did his sister. His mother smiled slightly and clapped politely whenever Lin scored a hit, but out of the three Zhan was noticeably more enthusiastic.

When she winked at him his smile widened cockily, but he simply inclined his head politely and as elegantly as he could in response to her kiss and her call.

Daihua raised a groomed eyebrow, "You seem to have caught her attention somewhat Little Brother. Pity, I was hoping she played for my team."

She smiled at the nod. "I'll see you after all my fights, then?" She laughed, resuming her walk towards the center of the arena, this time with an exaggerated bounce in her step that caused a certain part of her anatomy to also take on an exaggerated bounce.