Page 25 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Trouble in Big Zhaoge (G)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    "Yes. They are blind to the songs." She placed a hand on Shun's cheek and leaned in close, turning him towards her. Even with most of her face obscured by her mask, she was beautiful. "I doubt I will hear the music over the sounds of our passion," she said, her voice a sultry low whisper, "but it is a necessary sacrifice I make freely. And it is not unheard of, indeed it is possible, that in the throes of ecstasy one may pierce more than the flesh and look beyond into the world of the Real." She took his hand in hers and started leading him up the stairs towards the rooms. "Come, my charmer," she laughed, "we've fun to be had."
    Monk girls are weird.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Akaiji lumbered sideways over to the bar, mostly ignoring the direction that Shun had gone in. The yellow girl didn't really look appetizing enough to him, so he figured the brutish man-thing could just have her. Damn humans acted weird, through. The woman seemed kinda into the idea, if anything. Why would anybody want to be dinner?

The chimp behind the bar coughed impatiently and broke Akaji's concentration. That's okay, through, he knew what he wanted. "Pre-killed meat, give me, most honorable subservient nobody."

Afterwards, he seemed to look over to Myfanwy and give her an accusing glance. "I see you trying steal Shun meal. You will not be thinking about taking Akaiji meal, or I will injure your own meats with pincer and sword." He put it rather bluntly, alrough still in the same monotone as always. "Why master even hire you? Skinny female monkey and lacking own meats and try steal other meats."

Megaera walked her person over to a tea drinker, intended on rustling information out of someone. She targeted a rugged man, who seemed to know a thing or two. Fumingly, she approached the man and cut him off before he could speak. "We'll skip the pleasantries and flirting," she said as she walked. When she was through, she sat across from him. "I need to know if you know something."

Her question not heard/ignored, and not understanding a word the crab samurai said (she was a little slow, afterall,) Myfanwy decided to take a seat with her booze and study her surroundings. She watched One of the other members of their crew, a woman named Megaera, was far more intent on getting information, and was apparently shaking down (figuratively) a man a couple yards away. She wondered if she should listen, or just wait for orders (she was more of grunt, than a thinker.)
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

"Human thing cannot speak human or crab. Pitiful noble thing." Akaiji continued to give her an accusing glance, still staring blankly when the bartender reluctantly placed a decent helping of satay beef before him. Still staring unflinchingly, he basically inhaled the meat using his smaller left claw, neatly put the bowl back on the counter, then clumsily knocked it over again without noting.

Perhaps he was too much of a thinker? Deep sea fish do love him forever.

Either loosing interest or suddenly remembering that he was on a mission, the crabman then briskly turned away and began passively intimidating the person Megaera was already talking to instead.

"Give us brain contents." Okay, a bit more than passively. "Regarding current magistrate advantageous."

After taking a seat at one of the tables, Ganzorig watched Shun's encounter. "Huh. Are all the women around here that easy?" He eyed his female party members...

The man Megaera was talking to was making a very heroic effort to not try and find excused to look at her butt. "...Know something about what?" He asked, genuine confusion on his voice. Then Akaiji lumbered over and started rambling and just got him more confused.

Here he was, drinking his tea, when all of a sudden a lady with an amazing ass starts accusing him of knowing things, and then a Crab Samurai started rambling. @_@

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Yu wasn't one much for tea houses. Tea was good, but being around people in large groups was not. It was a very unpleasn't experience so far and Yu was determined to get some information quickly. She saw a woman from her group walk over to a man and start questioning him.

Yu decided to go for a woman over in the corner. Women were less of a hastle.

"Hey. You."

My, isn't Yu the charmer.

The woman gave Yu a gentle smile. "Sorry, not interested in women. Better luck." She took a long sip of her tea before turning back. "You're not from around here, are you? Go see the Alchemist, she's interested in women. And men. And probably other things." She gave a small laugh and a shrug.

"I'm not here for that. I'm here for information."

Yu wasn't into women. Not one bit. It was against her morals, you see?
    This alchemist did not sound friendly. She sounded like she just wanted to get into other people's pants.

NOPE.JPG