Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Trouble in Big Zhaoge (G)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    "He's a very handsome young man." She said, trying to remain calm. "You know, everything you are not; attractive, intelligent, well-spoken, polite. A man." She smirked. "And you so obviously want me it's kind of sad. I mean, it's your fault that you're a revoltingly obnoxious drunk that no woman would ever willingly touch except to shove away, but still, it's kinda sad."

She looked around. "So you really wanna fight? Here? Now? Well, I don't mean fight, of course, I mean 'have me beat you sober'."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Would you rather we did this in a more public place, like an Inn? I don't mind beating you publicly."

Lin smiled. "There's a tavern not far from here; Tie Jian. I know the guy who owns the place, so it should be okay. Besides, people like to watch me. I don't have any fights coming up for a while, today, so I should be able to spare the few seconds it should take me to smack you around."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Lead the way then, you can buy my drinks once you've finished getting beat."

The place wasn't that far. It wasn't quite as rowdy as the dives Shun probably frequented, but still, it seemed seedy enough for a grudge match between an irritable drunk and a petty and cranky MILF.

An area had been cleared, so that nothing would get in the way. "Are you ready? I want to get back to the arena. This is a waste of my time." Lin drawled.

Shun quickly found himself set upon by Lin, the older woman's bouncing assets getting a cheer from the crowd as she moved. What also got a cheer was the hard palm strike she drove upwards and into his chin.

Last edited by Kodos; 03-15-2011 at 06:18 PM.

Shun took the hit with a grunt and backed off to a nearby chair, resting on it while he took a drink

SPOILER! :
    +2 to strength -2 dex and int

Lin made a kick at Shun as he backed away, but missed due to his awkward swagger. She gave an annoyed little curse before closing the distance again, taking a deep breath in before giving a large exhalation and an even larger elbows into Shun's chest.

26 Damages

Shun almost choked up his wine, luckily he kept it down and grabbed the chair he was leaning on, giving Lin time to kick him, this didn't stopping him swinging the chair across her face though.

SPOILER! :
    Attack:1d20+6=20
    Damage:2d6+1d6+6=14 17 damage since I messed up the roll.
    Lin did shun 11 damage.

Lin grunted, her face snapping to the side, as Shun brought the chair hard across her face. "Cheating little shit." She growled before sending two rapid kicks into Shun.
    22 Damages

"Can't cheat if there are no rules" Shun feinted a kick to the groin before crashing the Chair over Lin's head again. somehow the chair managed not to break.
    SPOILER! :
    Feint:1d20+7=20
    Attack:1d20+6=18
    Damage:2d6+1d6+9=23