Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Trouble in Big Zhaoge (G)

"Aw, you look good like that. Lemme help you complete the look."

Yu twirled and rammed her foot into the blonde's nose, if it didn't break, then Yu wasn't trying hard enough. Her other foot came up and smashed into Vanessa's left breast, giving her some vertical momentum.

Damages:
    2d6+5=12, 2d6+5=8

"You are starting to look better, dear."

Yu let the word 'dear' sound as revolting as she possibly could. If the blonde didn't hate Yu already, she would be on the level of wanting to kill her.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Yu's kick smashed into Vanessa's formerly gorgeous face with a loud crack, leaving the blonde's nose visibly broken and bleeding. Touching her face with one hand Vanessa didn't react nearly fast enough to dodge the kick that smashed into the underside of her ample chest.

Her nose was broken, she was short a few teeth, and she was panting heavily. She looked already beaten.
    She also looked like she might kill Yu by the sheer force of her hatred.

Screaming with rage she threw another massive punch, her whole body moving with the swing. Yu imagined that Vanessa could probably drop her in two hits with such a punch.

Too bad it missed, again.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Ugh," Zhan pulled a face as blood sprayed across the arena floor from Vanessa's nose.
    "Stupid Westerner," sniffed Daihua, "all power; no finesse. It's all well and good to have those muscles, but what point are they if you can't ever hit anything?" After a second she nudged Zhan. "So? You aren't going to tell me all about the lovely Ms. Shao?"
    "Miss," Zhan corrected irritably, "and no. I'm in no mood to be mocked, and it's not like you actually care."
    "She's rather old to be a miss, Zhan," Daihua said, suddenly serious, "be careful Little Brother. I hope she truly is interested in you and not your money or your status."
    Zhan rolled his eyes, "I'm not planning on marrying her Dai. I've only just met her. Besides, as you just pointed out, I'd likely outlive her even if I were human. She's hardly going to run off with our fortune."
    Dai pursed her lips and turned back to the fight, "Just be careful Zhan."
    Zhan glanced at her, surprised. Daihua never used his name when she didn't have to. "I'll be fine, Dai. You know my opinions on love and sex and marriage and things."
    "Opinions are all well and good Zhan, but I wouldn't bet on being able to adhere to them when a beauty like that is standing half naked in front of you."
    Zhan rolled his eyes, "I've waited nineteen years even with beautiful women flinging themselves at me-"
    "No one flung themselves anywhere."
    "I think I can control myself, Dai."
    Dai gritted her teeth, but nodded. "Fine."
    "Fine."

Yu was able to dodge the punch with ease. All the westerner ever did was miss.

"Muscles aren't good if you're aim is that bad. You might as well give up."

Vanessa's broken nose was her next target and Yu knew that if she hit that spot, the fight was over. Why not humiliate her first? Yu launched herself upwards, preparing to kick the blonde in the right breast. Her kick was a little high, and caught Vanessa's jaw, throwing her sideways. When she neared the ground, Yu was there to knee her in the already broken nose.

Damages:
    2d6+5=11, 2d6+5=14

"That's what you get for being a truely stupid blonde."

Yu whispered these words into the ear of the westerner as she fell unconcious. The bloody arena was now exploding with cheering and other forms or celebration. Yu stood in the middle for a little and then bowed, as if she had just completed a ballet.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    The attendants took care of poor Vanessa while Yu made her way off to be healed.

It was a few minutes later when a healed Yu made her way out, this time her opponent being the drunken Shun.

You kids can do this all yourself I suppose. Try and post as much as possible. Let's keep this moving fast.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Yu stepped out into the arena to see the drunkard man named Shun stumbling about. She got prepared to fight against the uncouth man.

Initiative
    1d20+2=18

Initiative1d20+3=13

Shun was stumbling around way too much to get the first punch in.

SPOILER! :
    AC is 20, Flat foot 15, touch 20
    Has +9 to Fort reflex and will saves
    And 100Hp

Yu got ready to attack the drunken man. She moved in quickly, bringing her face close to the old man's. Choking, she made a kick towards the mans privates. The fight needed to end soon so Yu could take a bath. The day was taking longer than she wanted it to.

SPOILER! :

HP - 63
    AC is 20, Flat foot 10, touch 20
    Has + 6 to Fort Save
    +10 to Will and Reflex saves

Attack:
    1d20+13=21

Shun's save:
    1d20+9=12
    FAILED! Ball smash stuns.

Damage:
    2d6+5=17

The kick connected and sent the drunkard into a pain that even the alcohol couldn't dampen. Poor man. Twice in the same day.

Shun bent over in pain and screamed in pain at his opponents face. hopefully the smell would knock her out.

Yu wrinkled her nose as Shun's fumes came out of his mouth while he screamed. Drunk men were not her favorite kinds of people to even go near.

SPOILER! :

Fury Attack:
    1d20+12=30, 1d20+12=23
    Both hit.

Damages:
    2d6+5=14, 2d6+5=11

Yu brought her knee up into the man's stomach and smashed her other foot into his temple.

With the way things were going, she hoped the man sobered up before he could attack.