Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Trouble in Big Zhaoge (G)

Megaera and Myfanwy arrived at the Alchemist's. "Crabman," begun Megaera, "what's going on? What have we learned thus far? We were able to ascertain nothing of the magistrate, and he is quite busy, so I should reckon it shan't be wise to bother him further. Is there any relevant information to the pirates?"

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Hui pushed past Ganzorig and Yu to greet her new guests, peeking over Akaiji as best she could. "Hello lovelies! I'm Hui Yihuo, the Alchemist who runs this place!" She smiled at all of them and waved, straining somewhat as she trying to peer over the giant crab. Unlike the people at the tea house, Hui made no effort to hide the fact she was staring at Meg's butt.

There was something about her. Her beauty and allure seemed almost supernatural. Even the heterosexual female members of the party found themeselves somewhat attracted. Akaiji wasn't, but then again it's not like Crabfolk even have sex drives.

"Honorable Samurai, could you please move? You're blocking the way." She said with a laugh to Akaiji. "And try not to knock anything over, because you might blow up the shop and kill everyone and leave a big smoking crater that would totally add to our poor magistrate's troubles."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"It's a pleasure," said Megaera, bowing slightly deeply, what with being slightly perturbed. "How do you do?" she asked after she rose from it.

"Indeed, nice to meet you." Myfanwy couldn't really see who she was talking to, but responded all the same.
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

"The pirates attack the fisherman and the ghosts attack the confidence." Akaiji responded to Megaera, so blank-faced that he almost looked like he was being intentionally hard to understand. Hui was gaining alot of his attention. Not because she was an apparently attractive sack of unshelled meaty lumps with frilly little useless lopsided pinchers, no. What bugged him was the amount of attention the rest of his already ultra-suspicious companions were giving her.

Hui asked him to move out of the way, too which he responded by swiftly pulling his bulk out of the doorway and trying to act as suave as possible.

"Understandable. I block all of the ways. Ha. Ha. Ha." He didn't laugh, he actually just said that last bit, then took upon the expression of a diabolical mastermind. Suave as possible, yeah.

"I'm wonderful, gorgeous, thanks for asking." Hui purred back at Megaera, still making no effort to hide that she was checking out the girl's rear. "So I get to go help ghosts with a bunch of gorgeous people? And here I thought today was going to be boring! Are we all ready? Can we go now?"

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Which matter is the most pressing? Or, rather madam, which shall you have us take care of foremost?"

Hui laughed. "Gorgeous, as much as I'd love to hang around you all day long, I refuse to help with the pirates. I abhor violence. Sorry, love. If you want, though, I'm free tonight." She gave Meg a wink.

"I take it that the ghosts are nonviolent? You did omit them from your statement." Meg stated. Quickly, she added, "If that is the case, then are we in agreement that we should tend to the matter of the pirates firstly?"

"Nonviolent?" Hui laughed. "Love, the poor things are insane with rage, pain, and grief. I cannot begin to imagine their suffering, and that they lash out violently at the world is hardly surprising. They are violent, and they need our help."