Page 32 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Trouble in Big Zhaoge (G)

"Honestly, I think taking care of the Ghosts would be more interesting."

Yu loved getting dirt on people/things. Maybe these ghosts had a reason that was worthy enough for blackmail against someone still living. That could get her money and she'd get paid for taking care of the ghosts. All of that would be bonus.

"So...are you going for the ghosts alone? If we get rid of the pirates, we may find information on the ghosts while we're at it. We may be better prepared for them, also. But...I don't care what we do. Someone lead the way." Myfanwy really just wanted to do something. She was bored standing around debating. "I'm ready for some action," she added, smiling.
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Hui was quick to respond to Myfanwy's comment, smiling and draping her arms about the girl's shoulders from behind. "I'm always ready for action." She laughed. "So, ghosts? If not, I'm going back home. Get me when you're ready."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Hui's speed startled her for a moment. How'd she get there so fast? She didn't really mind the attention, but figured now was not the time for messing around (recalling how one party member had been missing for that same reason.)

Honestly, Yu couldn't remember them ever being called a group by the dragon. Thus Yu was free to choose whatever she wanted.

"If Hui and the brute want to join me, I'm sure we'd be fine on our own. It's not like these ghosts can shoot flaming arrows or something."

"Then, maybe we'll meet up again later." She stopped to think for a moment. "The magistrate said he believed the pirate's base was somewhere along the river, so I think I will head that direction and see if anyone there knows more about them." And if she ran into a pirate, then she'd deal with it.
    Last edited by Blue_Dragon; 11-16-2011 at 12:35 AM.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Splitting up the party IRL is bad. Here it is bad too. Make a decision, but no splitting up! That's just a nightmare.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"The more I dwell on it, the more I think that it would really be in-conducive to split up. Perhaps we should just go after the pirates first?"

Might as well go with the group. They'd probably complete it faster than she could figure out what was going on with the ghosts. More money this way anyway.

"Fine. Lets go check out the pirates."

With his teeth bared, Ganzorig growled, "Finally... we're all in agreement... But where is that drunk guy whos supposed to be working with us? He better not get payed for banging wierd chicks while we're all out doing our job." He started grinding his teeth at the thought.