Page 31 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Trouble in Big Zhaoge (G)

"Huh. I wonder if this will be any use against them." Ganzorig wiggled his guan do around.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    "Is it magic?" Hui asked, leaning over towards Ganzorig making sure he could see down her cleavage. "If it's magic it'll work. I mean, if nothing else, I'm certainly impressed by your big heavy spear and would like to see what it could do."

Oh, Hui.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"While the spirits may be imbalanced, the pirates have a consistent intent to harm. I believe we should treat them with priority."

"Group hasn't hand weapons for the mass re-deadification of ghost forms, I don't think." Akaiji spoke up, physically struggling to keep his attention in one place now. Hui's strange and disturbing comments were starting to make him outright paranoid. "I would suggest mass harm of the corsairs if we do not have a better plan to deal with the holy bothersome souls. Spirits do not shut up when told, I have found from advanced experience."

"Unless... Hui." His voice was deeper than ever, but still without emotion. Perhaps he was trying to test her or something? "You have awareness of abilities which would hideously maim-kill a soul kindy into the peaceful afterlife? Think we could have those?"

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    "Lovelies, the question is why are the honored ancestors suddenly wreaking havoc? Beating them up or otherwise 'destroying' them won't send them to their afterlife, and will merely disperse their spectral forms for a time. They will be back, and their pain will be no less great. If you want to deal with the ghosts, you will need to find out what is preventing them from moving on, and address that."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Can't we just eradicate their forms for the time being and take care of them later?"

Ganzorig leaned back against one of the store's shelves. The barbarian was starting to look kind of pissed off, and thats not usually good. "Eradicate their forms? What the hell are you talking about? You want to take care of the pirates first, right? Lets go deal with them, then handle the ghosts." He left his Guan Dao leaning against the wall and crossed his arms. "We're actually getting rewarded for dealing with those pirates, right? Lets get that out of the way."

He thought for a second, "But do we even know where the pirates are? I hate looking for shit...." His speech trailed off into incoherent mumbling and grumbling, and his face kept slowly scrunching up more and more.

"Maybe we should split up, and scour the town for answers while the others take care of the ghosts? But then if a pressing lead came up, the group would be divided, and potentially unable to carry out the mission to its fullest capacity. Perhaps madam Hui could search for clues with the group, and if an urgent lead arose she could alert those who took care of the ghosts when they're done? Though it could take a while for the ghosts to be taken care of. It's your call, guys."

"I pick the pirates. I prefer something solid to fight. Also, I would say we should stay together, but can't speak for anyone else."

She didn't like the idea of having to find everyone again. Plus splitting the group meant those dealing with the angry ghosts could be overwhelmed and the others wouldn't know it. As she didn't feel like speaking much, she didn't give an explanation for her opinion.
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

"I think that's a reasonable call. With no further objections, shall we deal with the pirates now?"