Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Trouble in Big Zhaoge (G)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    "I do not know much about the ghosts," the innkeeper 'explained in a bored and monotone voice. "They have been hurting business. It would be good if you could get rid of them. Not many pilgrims coming by, these days." He added, 'helpfully.' He didn't have anything helpful to say about the shrine, either, although Hui was quick to 'help', in that regard. He did offer to let them all stay for free, though, since they were trying to get rid of the ghosts, which was good.

"Well my ancestors built the place, gorgeous, and I'm sure I can help you out." She said taking a seat for herself and smiling.

Meanwhile, Shun and his two new friends made their way upstairs towards the bedrooms, the two weird cult ladies going on about gods know what, while Shun stared at their cleavage and made a token show of pretending to be paying attention to whatever they were rambling about.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Does anyone know why the ghosts can't come in here? Seems strange they are all over outside, but no a one inside. Have you encountered any suspicious people?" Myfanwy questioned the Inn Keeper after Meg's interrogation, finding it odd--or beyond her understanding at least--that the specters weren't slipping through the walls. She tossed one of her braids back over her shoulder and eyed the man surreptitiously, trying to measure his trust, then added, "and, uh, is the ale on the house as well?"

Fighting made her thirsty.
    Last edited by Blue_Dragon; 03-27-2013 at 09:02 PM.
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

"Ale's on me if you'd like, Myfanwy," Megaera replied, trying to be friendly.

"I will take you up on the offer. And I will supply the next round." Myfanwy could hold her liquor well: she certainly did not intend to reach the same state of inebriation as Shun--who had disappeared after they entered the bar (or disappeared in her estimation, since she'd been looking elsewhere :3). It would be nice to relax a little for the evening, after all the fighting they'd endured.

"There is no ale on you Miss Megaera. Your skin is tepid and without extraneous liquid. Why would you lie before Myfanwy, and perform a dishonor for such an unprofitable action?" Akaiji was standing right behind them. "That is sinister in the extreme and I feel I would never trust you again if I did not already trust you quite fondly for your honorable service."

"Myfawny, it would aid you to investigate such lies in future and become less gullible." His whiskers sort of... erm, kinda... well, slapped against her in a sort of pseudo... 'helpful' way? 'Caring' way? Maybe in an 'informative' way?... "I apologize that I cannot help in your plight. Next time I will ask the honored employee for bags and bags of useless ale instead of the bags and bags of useless money that I am currently burdened with and would freely donate should it be required."

His eyes swiveled for a moment and goggled up and down at the inn keeper.

"I trust by your lack of terror that you are a knowledgeable and honorable primate man with good intentions that does not intend to murder my esteemed colleges in the middle of the night. For that you have my upmost gratitude. Any additional information as to the operation of ghosts would be most advantageous, however."

"Has any honorable one been within proximity of the temple lately? Have their been any dishonorable attacks performed by honorable mortals in adjacent to the attacks by the honorable unrestful dead?"

"Er, no, it's a figure of speech, Akaiji. 'Ale's on me' is another way of saying that you'll buy the drinks," Meg explained to her companion.

"Most apologies, I am not familiar with the elemental of the voices. I shall have to ask his code of conduct when I have had the pleasure of being introduced to him." Akaiji didn't really seem to annoyed. Hell, his voice was exactly as expressionless and monotone as always. "You do however perplex me so, small unfortunately shaped attractive hue-man female being."

"This one will endeavor to gather to put the drinks upon himself in future if that is a thing which pleases the diminutive soft primate..."

"I omitted the phrase honorable for brevity and to indicate fellowship, not as an insult, honorable inner-boned shell-less meat stick mammaloid person comrade girl or woman or grandmother."
    Last edited by Regantor; 03-29-2013 at 07:43 PM.

Myfanwy was a little confused at the whole scene which unfolded before her. Their crab companion had that effect on her...he seemed ally enough, but all the same, baffled her. Not knowing how to comment, she received her ale, then pointedly looked back at the Inn Keeper, "Yes....uh....well, have you any answers?"

She took a gulp to wash away a bit of confusion, then winked in thanks at Meg for the purchase.
    Last edited by Blue_Dragon; 03-30-2013 at 11:18 AM. Reason: grammatical error

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Shun's two new friends were very beautiful and even more friendly. They were more interested in taking off his clothes than their own, not that they objected to efforts on his part. The first girl, the one with the short black hair, removed her mask and smiled, revealing a pretty face before setting about finding ways to entertain him with her mouth.
    The other girl, the bald one with the lovely eyes, also removed her mask. She was gorgeous, although her lips were a bit overly wide. She smiled, and then also did an interesting thing with her mouth.
    She opened it unveiling two long tentacles uncoiling from within, giving Shun barely a moment to scream before they coiled around his head and she and her partner began trying to get him face down, despite his struggles.

The tentacled girl(?) said something. Not with words, though. He could hear her, feel her, talking to his brain. Screaming at it.

"S̨k'̢s̶hgń eqn͝iz̴z hoq! Gu̵l͠'k̷afh̛ a͘ń'́sh̛el; y̕oq'͟al҉ sh̡n͞ k̀y ͟y͡waq nu͠u͟l҉!"

Moments before the scream, Yu found herself wanting to scream, but unable to. Something terrible had torn its way into her mind, screaming and shrieking and full of nameless and ancient terror. She tried to fight it, she did, but she wasn't strong enough and now she was its.

'Yu' took a seat besides Hui, and made a show of listening to whatever the excitable Alchemist was rambling about to Meg. Then there was Shun's scream from upstairs and, immediately - before the rest of the group could react, 'Yu' and the two Golden Way ladies sprang into action. In an instant, 'Yu' had grabbed Hui's sack of potions and explosives (fortunately nothing had exploded) and stepped back away from the lady with them.

The innkeeper and the other inn patrons, apparently no more free willed than Yu was, made their way to one of the Golden Way ladies, forming a human shield around the woman, who stood now with her back to the wall and her thralls about her. The group, even Akaiji, could hear her as she spoke. Could feel her. Her words going straight from her addled mind to theirs.

"Z̡uo͘m̡e̡ng͞ L͜o̧ng ҉wg͢ah̵'̶n̡agl̷ f͟hta̵g͡n!̨ ͝Th̨e ̧Drag͢o͘n͝ st͘irs̸!"

The other woman vanished in a puff of colorful smoke, appearing instantly behind Ganzorig and unleashing a flurry of kicks into his back. She repeated the combo a second time, although only managed to connect once

Then the Telepath pulled down her mask, unveiling a overly wide mouth that, when she opened it, unfurled a writhing trio of long tentacles.
    "S̨k'sh̀g̷ņ eq͝ni̕zz ̨ho҉q!̡"
    Ganzorig could feel her screaming and clawing at his mind, slashing and biting and tearing into it. Try as he might, he could not repel her mental assault.

Ganzorig takes 53 damages from 2 kicks!
    Ganzorig takes 11 damages from 1 kick!
    Ganzorig takes 5 damages from Mind Thrust!

Two rounds because the first was a surprise round. I automatically gave them initiative for the second round because surprise and I want things moving fast. On that note; post in whatever order you choose. First come first serve.
    Regarding the Telepath's dominated thralls; it's no penalty to deal non-lethal damage with unarmed strikes. For Ganzorig and Akaiji it's -4 to attack rolls if you want to deal non-lethal damage. You can tell by their blank looks and dead silence that they are being dominated, since the Telepath is no longer making them keep up the illusion of normality.
    Everyone needs to move to attack someone with the exception of Ganzorig attacking the Monk.
    Also below are the AC and HP for everyone.

Monk AC/HP: 19/63
    Telepath AC/HP: 18/51
    Innkeepeer + Guests AC/HP: 10/16
    Yu AC/HP: 20/63

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Ganzorig stumbled forward and coughed out blood. "Arg- you made me bite my tongue!"

His face contorted into a mass of furious wrinkles, with a pair of bloodshot eyes, and bloody, grinding teeth. While shouting a constant stream of profanities, he spun around and swung his mighty guan dao sideways at the monk.

"RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOTHER FUICKERASADFASAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

SPOILER! :
    Ganzorig is raging, bro. +4 CON and STR so gains 14 hp I guess
    29/98 HP

attack roles http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4027301/
    = 21 and 20 (-5 from power attack)

damage rolls http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4027308/
    damage = 65

The first swing cut into the monk's hip, and the second drove down into her skull. Blood and brains spattered the floor, and Ganzorig started to laugh maniacally while stomping on the mutilated corpse.