Page 29 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Trouble in Big Zhaoge (G)

"We could use some more information. Are there any battle tactics you know of, or perhaps just figure? Are there any evidences of strange weapons being used?"

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    "No." Zhang said flatly. "I have told you all I know. I am sorry, but I am very busy. My town is besieged by degenerate bandits and the tormented spirits of our ancestors - if I knew how to solve these problems they would no longer be problems, now would they?" He waved a hand. "If there's nothing else."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"We'll take our leave, magistrate, but only since we wish so, and for no other reason. Myfanwy, you seem ready. Shall we find the others?"

Yu wasn't too pleased with the crab's sudden entrance. Now Hui's attention was divided and the crab seemed to have more of it than she did.

"You have yet to voice your thoughts on the matter, Alchemist. If the thought of me working for a dragon excites you, then maybe it'd excite you to help us."

"Yes, let's do." She was a little shocked at the turn in the magistrate's hospitality.
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

Hui pointed in a direction. "Keep going that way. You can't miss his place. Really you could have asked anyone." She shrugged, lighting up again. "Are you going to help the ghosts? Can I come with?! Oh wow, an adventure! For a dragon!" She made a happy squeal and gave Ganzorig a big hug, squashing her ample Huiness against him. "Oh! I have to pack my crap! And get someone to watch the store!"

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Ganzorig returned the hug with his free arm, and said, "Maybe while you get ready for the ghosts, we can go deal with those pirates real quick." Then he grinned and laughed, "Heh, Unless you want to come along for them too."

"I abhor violence." Hui said simply. "Besides, look at me. I'm just begging to be kidnapped and old into slavery with a body like his. No thanks."

She turned around a bit and gave Yu a flirty wink. "You're gorgeous too, though, love."
    Last edited by Kodos; 11-06-2011 at 10:11 PM.

"Slavery?..." Akaiji parroted, a little confused. "Surely, bulky creature better for labor and attractive creature better for eating? If such is case, Akaiji best option for slavery. Would not worry unless opponents are fat."

He gave a quick look towards the inside of his own helmet, trying to think if that would count as insulting or not, then just gave the three of them another accusing glance. "A good idea, not seeing magistrate. But two female and one male creature monkey-attractive and slow. Inefficient-lazy in the muscles. Take too much time to move in body. Pack equipment onto my shell if you must, but be slow less longer, would be much appreciated by lord dragon master magnificent holy amazing good Yao."

"I am very Fertile, you will have triplets. And they will all be the best at everything." Shun got up and sauntered off back to the bar, maybe he could bang more crazy chicks.

Oh wait, fuck he was on a mission for a dragon. Shun downed some wine and wandered off to the magistrates house.

Great they already been and gone, The Magistrate was kind enough not to question the Dragons choice to send an alcoholic to protect the people from Pirates, and redirected him to Hui's place. And they better still be there.
    Last edited by Superdooperphailmachine; 11-07-2011 at 08:02 AM.