Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859 LastLast

Thread: Little Trouble in Big Zhaoge (G)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    "I'm sorry, they didn't mention the Hong woman, honored one." Lin responded to the crabman. She shrugged again. "We visiting the brothel? Or are we just going to go kick down the guy's door and make a scene?"

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Meg felt anxious about the whole thing and was reluctant to speak her mind. Then again, she really wanted to bash some heads in. she decided to withold her opinion pending the group's decision.

"Brothel." Ganzorig cleared his throat with a cough. "We should probably go to the brothel. We can act like customers, and if this Dragonblood guy shows up, you guys can deal with him."

The crab just made a strange, high pitched, gusting sound. Maybe it was a shrug or something? Or a mating call? Who knew.

"If you are motivated to congress with the brothel-ing, then this one humbly suggests that it should be your first action, honorable comparatively attractive externally fleshed skeleton creature." It informed Lin. "Far from advocating cowardice, and most certainly not choosing a task that would relegate one's own involvement, it will be monetarily bothersome and inefficient to purchase an adequate disguise."

A pause. You could see him calculating; Enough sense?

"Dey will know who you is, pretty ladyee. Cannot be sneak second. Must try is sneak first. You doos."

Nailed it.
    Last edited by Regantor; 12-26-2013 at 08:55 PM.

Lin seemed, as usual, baffled by the ramblings of the Crab Samurai but doing her best to pretend like she knew what was going on. "Um, yeah, right!" Lin sounded unsure of whatever it was she just agreed to.

"So, uh," she was distinctly addressing the not-Crabfolk elements ofthe party now, "we gonna do this subtle and smooth, or you lot wanna just barge in and a making a fuss? I mean, it's triad turf so we don't have to worry about the watch, and it does seem like your friend is triad, so I think however we do this, we're going to end up pissing off the Lingzhu Siwang." She gave a shrug and a nervous little laugh. "Only family I got is my sisters, and I don't much like them anyway."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Ganzorig clapped his hands together. "Supple and smooth! Of course that's the best choice."

Meg looked at Ganzorig with a slightly troubled expression. "You may want to think about having your ears checked... or your brain checked."

Ganzorig looked at Meg. "What? Oh! Ohhhhhh! Well, uh- Subtlety isn't really my specialty." He glanced over at Aokiji for a second, before directing his gaze back toward Lin. "And I doubt it certain other people's either."

Lin shrugged. "Come on Akaiji, you're coming with. If we can fit blondie's fat ass through the door, I imagine we can fit you too." She seemed to be warming up to the incomprehensible but equally honored and honorable servant of the Dragons.

As was to be expected for a triad-run brothel, and as Lin said, the Baihu Brothel was in one of the seedier areas of the city, much like the tavern was. Through winding and ancient streets that seemed almost fractal in their cramped branching and labyrinthine windings, the group made their way. It was a bit slow, though, as there were several particularly small alleyways that Akaiji had to go through sideways. Fortunately he was a crab.

The deeper the group went, the more seedy triad types were seen, and the less guards. Like Lin said, they wouldn't have to worry about the watch complaining if they started a fuss here.

Myfanway stayed outside to make sure no one else came in to start trouble, and also to come in if the group wasn't out after a while and save their asses.

The interior of Baihu reeked of cheap perfumes and heavy incenses. Which was different from the smell of Lin, because she reeked of too much *expensive* perfumes, and didn't particularly smell of incense. The receptionist, an older woman in her mid 30s who was still quite attractive but apparently too old to be one of the normal working girls (and, a fact that Lin's smirk betrayed, she had not aged as gracefully as Lin despite being younger) seemed a little jealous of the women as they entered, and nonplussed by Ganzorig, but reacted with the expected confusion and 'WTF' stare when Akaiji finally made his way in through the door.

"Uh..."

"Save it." Lin shouted, leaning over the counter and trying to be as intimidating at possible. "We're looking for Shang Lao, or someone who knows 'bout him."
    "I..."
    "I said cram it!" Lin seemed to be enjoying herself. Who would have imagined Lin liked bossing people around and throwing her weight around? "If you can't help us, get someone who can! We know he's connected to this place, and you don't want the watch comin' down on ya, do you?"
    "Uh... um..." Another glare from Lin. "One moment, honored guests."

The receptionist disappeared behind some curtains. Lin gave Ganzorig a wink that was flirty and also very much 'I got this shit handled. Awww yeah.'

A few minutes (time Lin most likely spent flirting with Ganzorig) later the woman re-emerged. "Right this way, please."
    She led the group to a back room. Most likely at least Lin and Meg realized it was quite probably a trap, but still, that at least meant that whoever was going to be sent to beat them up might, probably, know something and that the group could beat this information out of them.
    She led them to one of the larger bedrooms - presumably used for foursomes or other multiple-worker-on-client set-ups. At least there was room for Akaiji.
    "Wait here."

A few minutes passed.

"I think it's a trap..." Lin said softly, getting up off the bed where she had been sitting and stretching. "We can probably get something out of the goons though, so make sure not to knock all of them out." Another stretch. "Well, I mean, when they get here." She seemed a bit bored. Although considering Lin was more used to tournaments than adventuring, it had been a while since she'd beaten anyone up.

Myfanwy gets guard duty because Blue Dragon is current trapped in a labyrinth and playing a deadly game of cat and mouse with the dread minotaur that dwells within those winding tunnels.
    I have more posting to do, so the map and initiatives is coming soon. Deal with it.
    If Akaiji or Ganzorig want to offer any sage insights, or Meg wants to get catty or whatever, I suppose now's a good time for that. Otherwise watch this spot for a edit/reply in the near future.

Ganzorig snapped out of whatever weird fantasy world his mind seemed to be inhabiting. "A trap?? So its that kind of brothel... Beating them up seems like kind of an overreaction though."