Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 LastLast

Thread: Little Trouble in Big Zhaoge (G)

"Do you have anything useful, Lin?" Meg asked impatiently. "You've likely more ideas than we." This Lin bitch was great at making you practically beg for what you wanted.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    "I just said. Gods, pay attention. I think we should go hit up the local triad dives, 'cause this guy sounds like the sort of person they'd know. I'm good at getting guys to talk to me." She smiled. "And even you lot should be able to make some triad goons talk. If they know anything, we'll know, and if they don't, then I guess dude's not triad and we're kind of fucked." Lin shrugged. "Or, I suppose, we can go dig around the archives for a while and waste our time."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Lead the way," Meg replied.

Ganzorig had shown up a month later, wearing a new loincloth (since he had damage his last one) and a new Cloak of Charisma. He flaunted this new cape by striking extreme poses. He did them with such speed that the cloak trailed behind him, and for a moment each time, it would look like the wind was blowing it. "Archives are for dorks." He suddenly lunged forward into a deep stance, with his chin resting on a relaxed fist. "Besides, I can't even read."

In an instant Ganzorig was standing next to Lin with his hands on each side of his temple, his fingers splayed, his spine at an almost painfully uncomfortable angle, and every muscle in his body flexed. "So are these 'dives' ritzy or what?" He got tired and started to just stand normally. "Lets just go to the best one and search for- uh.. clues.."

"I'll go where ever. Let's just get on with this." The sooner they could get this done, the sooner they could hopefully ditch the "helpful" Lin. She was missing Hui and how pleasant she was. "I didn't realize they wouldn't just tell us if someone like that had been causing trouble lately." Or turn into crazy squid ladies...not that she desired that to happen. "Or get it from them in other ways." She subtly flexed an arm muscle. "The dives sound like they'll be...a little more fun." Although not as well endowed as Lin or Meg, Myfanwny would have been considered a high prize in her own lands. "I'd like to see if the men of this country are as formidable as those of my own," she smirked.
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

"Some are most aren't, tiger." Lin smiled at Ganzorig.
    "Well, right off hand, there's a brothel here in the market district; Baihu - the Lingzhu Siwang run that place. Can you believe I found that guy I mentioned there? Seriously? Girls weren't even half as good looking as me. I mean, like, that's kind of a given, but you know, still." She proceeded to return to topic. "And the Heise She usually are up to stuff at the Arena, but I don't think we really want to cause a scene there... I also know, like, at least five or six taverns we could hit in the commons, plus like I mean, obviously, if you wanna dig around for a drug lair or somethin'." Lin gave a shrug and turned to the Crab again. "I guess it's up to you, Righteous One?"

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Akaiji seemed somehow gratefull for Ganzorig's sudden throwing of shapes, and added his own. Very pleasant. Most enjoyment. Perhaps he'd make a crabperson out of the strange little man yet.

Back to buisness.

The giant crustatian didn't really 'get' the idea of such dives, but did know that they involved money and females. They were a little bit similar to the concubines he had encountered from time to time. Somehow, he got the feeling that flattening the place wasn't really an acceptable option, and thus was confused about how to procceed.

"This one has not yet encountered an honourable perverted primate with intentions to breed with a member of my own honourable crabular race, honourable good lady-human Lin." As always, his voice had no hint of either disgust or humour. "Thus, I question what good my participation will be in such a situation."

"Summary; Our honourable targets should be of adequate wrong-doing and condemnable behaviour for us to guiltlessly flatten. Should a 'drug lair' or 'prossy dive' meet those requirements, it might be wise for us to first attend an affiliated bar and..."

Another barrage of pipe cleaners into Lin's face. Maybe he was just making sure?

"-Shake down? Is that the correct terminology?-"

"It is this one's recommendation that we find an affiliated bar and shake down it's honourable affiliated residents to insure we may strike swiftly upon the heads of the correct enemy afterwards."
    Last edited by Regantor; 11-05-2013 at 06:39 PM.

Lin led the way, taking her fellows towards one of the seedier areas of the market district. Needless to say Lin - or rather two very large aspects of Lin, got a lot of attention. Equally needless to say, so did the giant crab.

Eventually Lin took them all into an alleyway, largely deserted and away from prying eyes, speaking in a hushed tone. "Okay, look, we're almost there, but, like, I realised. Um..." She looked uncharacteristically unsure. "Well, uh... um... honored servant?" She turned towards Akaiji. "Don't you think you might, uh, make it kind of hard to investigate? I mean, most of these triad types are pretty dumb, but I don't think they're that dumb. They'll know something's up. I'm good at getting guys to talk," she smirked, "but, like, I'm not that good. Maybe it's best if you wait down the corner, or something, and only come in if you hear a fight break out? I mean, there shouldn't be any trouble unless these two mess things up for me. I've done this sort of thing before."

Oh, Lin. But, hey, she did kind of have a point. Hard to get criminals to talk when they know they're selling someone out to a crabcop.

"If we purchace and remove the insides of a eight meter wide manned rickshaw that has an adequate pull-down cannopy, stealth should not be a problem." Akaiji informed her, entirely without humour. "Alrough... Upon further consideration, this one is concerned that rickshaw pullers are infrequently as well shaped and maintained as you are, hourable and blissfully visaged human woman Ms.Shao. I'm afraid that you may spoil the disguise despite the effort."

"That sounds like a big hassle for nothing. Its not like anybody would understand what you're trying to ask them." Ganzorig placed a hand on the crab's carapace. "You just wait a moment, this won't take long. I'll bring you back a cup of algae or somethin'."