Page 46 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 591

Thread: Little Trouble in Big Zhaoge (G)

  1. #451
    Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,051
    The Telepath seemed nonplussed.

    "Li̷ļt͞h̢ vwąh̛,̶ ͏u҉h̕n'̡a̴g͜t̷h́ ̢fh̴s͞sh͞ ͜za̶.͞"

    Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

  2. #452
    Lucky Member Blue_Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    A Champagne Supernovar
    Posts
    959
    While waiting for her drink, sh*t got real. In the chaos of all the patrons shuffling around, she lost track of where everyone else in her group was (aside from Akaiji..who could hardly be missed due to his size.) It took her a minute to realize they were being attacked, but it became undeniably clear as a call came from without and within her mind-the dragon stirs.

    "What the fu-" she cut herself short. Never before had she ever seen...the thing rallying in the center of the crowd. Maybe coming here was a bad idea, she thought, feeling a pit well up inside her stomach. She instantly both feared and hated the humanoid creature--fear being the main, instinctual reaction she had.

    Wanting to reach her enemy quicker, and rid the world of such a fowl existence, Myfanwy brought her foot down upon the end of the nearest bench, popping it up into her hands. She deftly hurled it into the crowd of people facing her, leaving but a few still standing in the way.

    SPOILER! :
    1d20+13=17--vs AC

    1d10+8=14--bench into the crowd.
    Last edited by Blue_Dragon; 04-29-2013 at 08:49 PM.
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

  3. #453
    Super Senior Member Regantor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,977
    Akaiji didn't say anything. No lengthy introduction of his intents, no statement of his name, nothing. His round eyes just burned within his shaded helm.

    His right claw was gripping the hilt of his larger sword, but there was no room to unsheathe it. The left was brought slowly up to Hui's chest, ushering her to get behind him, for some measure of protection from the clearly manipulated Yu.

    He lumbered ahead, adjacent to Myfanwy now.

    The innkeeper contorted inhumanly, but was clearly expecting an incoming overhead claw from the left. Damn monster knew that the crab would not just scissor innocents to pieces.

    It didn't come from the left; Akaiji moved like a blur, rocketing his large sword out from the sheathe by holding onto the crossgaurd, and then pummelling the hilt into the brainless man's lower jaw.

    Non-lethal attack;
    1d20+11-4=15

    Damage;
    1d10+10=11

    I'm going to assume that Myfanwy's damage was also applied to the Innkeeper for the sake of simplicity. Whoever wants to attack the telepath now has a clear shot...


    He was knocked cleanly off his feet.

    Akaiji's eyes did not follow. They were fixed on the faux-human thing ahead.

    He knew full well a barrage of strange and unholy powers were about to be unleashed, right at him.

    But he also knew the woman-thing probably wouldn't appreciate that's why he put his hulking form right where it was.

  4. #454
    Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,051
    Hui was quick to spin into action, ignoring Yu for the moment and instead making a beeline towards the stairs and disappearing past them. "I'm going after Shun! The abomination's controlling them! For gods' sake, don't hurt Yu or anyone!" She shouted, clarifying for the less intelligent members (Hi, Ganzorig and probably Myfanwy!)

    ***

    The Telepath felt... wrong. Beyond the obvious. Just being near her made Akaiji and Myfanwy's skin (err... carapace?) crawl.

    "S͝k'͢t̛e͞ḱ a̸g̛t͜h̡ nu͞q͞ ̢Z͢uo҉meng͟ ͞L̢ong͟ yyq͘z̀z̢!̨"

    Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

  5. #455
    Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,051
    Despite repeated requests/reminders, Sylux has not posted. I guess he's been busy or whatever, which is fine, but I want this thread moving. Thankfully things are pretty fucking insane in-thread, so we can assume that Meg is paralyzed with terror or whatever.
    However you want to rationalize it, Meg loses her turn.


    "S̢҉ḱ's͏͜h͘u̵̢͢u̸͢l͝ ͝a͜g҉t̀͞͝h͢͝͡ ̀v̧ơ͞͠r͠z͏́z ̛͡Z̸͠u̵ǫm͜͢e͡ń͘g̕͘ ͡͡L̸̨oņg͝͝ ͏n̵a̷g̨͟͝g̛͘͏w̢a̵͜'͟͠fs̶͝s͘h̡.̡̕"

    "Yu" turned to face Ganzorig, her motions robotic but no less swift as the Monk unleashed a flurry of blows into the Barbarian. He attack was followed up by a mental one from the Telepath, as his mind was once again assaulted by a furious barrage of screaming, scratching, and calwing, from within and without.

    "A̷͘k̛'̸̕͞a̧͢g̴thś̴͞h͏̴͝į͢ ̸͜m̡҉a ̡u̷͡͝h̡nís̀ḩ,͡ ̶̡ąk͢'͏ù͠q̸̷͡ s̶̛hg͞͞'̢͝c̀u̸͟l̸ vwa͜hu͟hn͜!̛͠ ̡̛H̢͝'̢í̛w̷n̸ ̨́i̕͞gg̶ḱ͠s̢h̷̵ ̴͜Z͡u͟͡o̷̷m͘͏̡en͘͡g ͢L̢o͜͡n̡g g͘a҉̵̸ǵ́̕ o͢o̶u͜͞ ̨͢k̸a͜͞a̧xt̨h́͡ ̷͜sh́͢uúl̷!"

    Yu's Flurry of Blows hits Ganzorig twice!
    Ganzorig takes 16 damages!
    Ganzorig takes 7 damages from Mind Thrust! (I didn't roll a save because there's no way he can make it)

    EDIT: Do bear in mind that Ganzorig is at ~3 HP. When his rage wears off, he might drop down to something in the negatives and dying. So you'll want to get Hui to heal him before then. So there is a rush to end the fight, now, on his part. The rest of you can probably tell he's basically being kept going right now by RAWR HULK SMASH.
    Taking Hui's bag of stuff from Yu wouldn't help since she doesn't label stuff and you have no idea what is what.
    Last edited by Kodos; 05-08-2013 at 10:22 AM.

    Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

  6. #456
    Super Senior Member Regantor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,977
    Continuing his swing and bringing the sword above his head, Akaiji grasped the hilt with two claws now, ushering it to reverse direction, and bring down a mighty slash upon the foul being's form.

    Two handed Bastard Sword Power Attack +3;
    1d20+11-3=19
    Damage;
    1d10+7+6=21

    The telepath has 30/51 HP remaining.


    An arcing spray of red liquid and a wet sound did reverberate, but as inhuman as the thing was, it did not fall.

  7. #457
    Lucky Member Blue_Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    A Champagne Supernovar
    Posts
    959
    Myfanwy followed in the wake of the great Crustacean, taking care to avoid the massive crimson slash he'd just released from his blade. Sidling up next to the telepath, she belted out a powerful yell as she prepared one of her more powerful attacks, then sprung forth punch into the side of the abnormal being.

    Vs a/c:
    1d20+13=27

    Stunning Fists:
    1d10+1d6+8=22
    Last edited by Blue_Dragon; 05-11-2013 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Wanted use a different word
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

  8. #458
    Fifty Fifty Member Evil_Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Undefeated Battle Sheep Champion
    Posts
    5,773
    Blood splatted out of Ganzorig's mouth as he stumbled towards the telepath, shrieking the whole way. A few times it seemed like he'd fall over for sure, but somehow he managed to swing back onto his feet. Yu booted him in the ass along the way.



    When Ganzorig got in reach of the telepath, he swung down at it with his polearm.



    The thing was dead, but Ganzorig collapsed on top of it, almost dead.

  9. #459
    Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,051
    JAI. FAIL. SY. POST YOU LOSERS. ESPECIALLY JAI AND FAIL. YOU JUST GOT MIND-RAPED AND TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF AND NEARLY KILLED, RESPECTIVELY.

    The Telepath died with a vile gurgling, her tentacles twitching slightly, even in death, before laying still.

    Yu could feel her tendrils of thought suddenly tear away from her mind, her thoughts and mind her own once more. Naturally, the Monk proceeded to collapse onto her knees, wretching from the violation. The still-conscious inn patrons similarly fell to their knees, weeping, vomiting, and otherwise reacting to the first breath of freedom in who knows how long.

    Upstairs, Hui had managed to kill the two Golden Way ladies, saving Shun. The Monk hadn't seen much, since face-down in the pillows and all, but Hui moved with a speed and grace that not even many Monks had. The two Golden Way ladies clearly were equally surprised, and especially by the fact that Hui, evidently prepared, had kept a few vials of potent acid on her person.

    Doubtless Shun had fantasized about being naked with Hui since he first laid eyes on her, although probably not lik this. Panting and looking like she was about to hurl, she took her foot off one of the dead Telepath's throat. "A-ar-are you okay?" She shuddered softly, visibly shaking.
    Last edited by Kodos; 05-21-2013 at 03:57 PM.

    Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

  10. #460
    Shun shook his head, got up and found something to drink.
    Maybe he could drown himself in alcohol.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •