Page 19 of 59 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Trouble in Big Zhaoge (G)

Stumbling back up to her feet, Myfanwy glared up on the drunk man. She swung both fists, driving one into chest, the other the left side of his face. She barely grunted her reply, "Not really. Is everyone in your country a lush?"

SPOILER! :
    Attack: 1d20+14=19

Damage: 1d10+8=15

Other fist attack: 1d20+9=23

Damage: 1d10+8=15
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

She really kicked like a mule, even if she was punching. Shun must've bit his tongue or something because he didn't slur out any witty comeback. Instead he just punched Myfanwy in the nose.

SPOILER! :
    Stunning fist attack:1d20+13=30
    Damage:2d6+6=14

Myfanwy grab

"Ah fu-" She started to shout, grabbing at her nose and swinging blindly at Shun. In her anger, she'd attempted to stun the man, but missed as she winced with pain. She pulled up her other fist, which barely connected.

Stunning fist attack: missed (15)

Second fist:
    Attack: 1d20+9=26
    Damage: 1d10+8=13

Shun gave the flailing Myfanwy a cheap kick between the legs. Stunning her

SPOILER! :
    Stunning fist attack:1d20+13=18
    Damage:2d6+6=8

It was a low blow, but there was nothing she could do. Her hulking arms simply could not move fast enough to block. She took the hit, pissed at herself for her immobility.

Shun threw his fist straight into Myfanwys gut, it didn't stun her like he had hoped but it was a hard hit regardless.

SPOILER! :
    Stunning fist attack:1d20+13=17
    Damage:2d6+6=13

She took the hit, but tightened her muscles, ready for the blow. She retaliated with some hits over her own.
    Pulling her fist up tight into his gut, she followed up with a powerful kick in the head.

Stunning fist:

Attack: 1d20+14=24
    Damage: 1d10+1d6+8=15

Second hit:
    Attack: 1d20+9=22
    Damage: 1d10+8=18

Shun was dazed and beat, A nudge could probably send him crashing down.

Looking down, she new the fight was near complete. She put her fists together and brought them down to the back of his head, knocking him down for good. She wondered, he may have beat her had he laid off the wine.

She tossed her braids back, then left the arena.

Attack: 1d20+14=27

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Due to people both joining and leaving the party this tourny turned into a bit of a clusterfuck and I don't even anymore.
    I still really want to run a proper tourny, and G definitely will get some more in the future, so no worries.
    That said, here's what's going to happen. I'm going to assume Shun and Lin make it to the final, and whoever wins that fight wins the tourny. I pick Shun over Myfanwy because he's been around since the start, and Shun over Zhen because Jai is currently trapped in the Warp. I picked Lin because she's the most popular NPC, the most plot-relevant, and probably the one most likely to have won anyway, since Vanessa hits harder but has lower AC, and Lin hits harder and has higher AC than Misty or Jun-Fan.
    So yeah. But first Zhan has a date, and Shun has to go pass out in the street probably.

There were a few more fights, that day, some with people you'd already seen, some with people you hadn't. Lin had three more fights. She won them all.

As the crowds cleared out, Lin approached Zhan again. "Did you enjoy the show?" She purred, wrapping her arms around one of Zhan's. "Beating up all those amateurs got me kinda sweaty, though. Would you mind going on ahead without me? I'd like to freshen up first. And put on something nice for you." A flirty wink.

She slipped him a piece of paper. "That's the inn I'm staying at. I'll meet you outside in, like, an hour." She smiled. "Sound good tiger?"

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!