Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Trouble in Big Zhaoge (G)

Zhan smiled and forced himself to visibly relax. Inside he was twenty shades of terrified. "Okay good. Shall I meet you here later? My family will think me rude if I neglect them too long."

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Lin gave an exaggerated pout, taking his hands in hers and pulling him even closer. "Awww, you're sure you can't stay with me longer?"

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Zhan swallowed, but said firmly, "I'm afraid not. I really look forward to seeing you later, though." He leant forward and kissed her on the cheek, before pulling away. He named a time to meet her, gave a bow and left.

Lin smiled as Zhan kissed her cheek, then quickly grabbed him, pulled him close, and kissed him deeply (albeit no tongue) on the lips.

"I'm looking forward to it." She purred, before giving him another smile and walking off herself.

KISS: GET

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Zhan re-entered the VIP area and re-took his seat, looking rather shell-shocked.
    "You're unsuited for the rage of womanly attention, Little Brother," remarked Daihua, "perhaps you should pack up and let a professional deal with her." She shot him a look of poisonous pity, "Did she shoot you down outright, or did you make a prat of yourself first?"
    "I made a prat of myself," said Zhan, "but she didn't shoot me down. We're going to dinner later."
    Daihua looked surprised, "Not bad, Little Brother," she smiled, "not bad at all."

Wincing, Vanessa groaned as she took Yu's kick between the legs. Unfortunately for Yu, the tough blonde was able to keep standing and focused.

With a grunt of exertion the muscular beauty threw a massive punch at Yu, her entire body moving as she threw most of her energy into it.

And missed.

"Oh my. Muscular, but little attack skill."

Yu was going to enjoy herself against Vanessa. The only problems would be the blonde's stamina.

She wound up the kick and smashed it into the blondes face. She then twirled and smashed her other leg into the back of Vanessa's head.

Damages:
    2d6+5=13, 2d6+5=14

Yu's confidence rose with each hit. She could now see herself winning this fight completely.

"Got any more teeth to talk to me with?"

Vanessa's head snapped back, a few teeth flying, as Yu's first kick smashed into it. The shapely blonde then stumbled forward a bit as the second smacked into the back of her skull with a loud thud.

"You talk too much." Vanessa growled before driving an elbow into Yu's face. While Yu was still trying to shake the dancing stars out of her vision, Vanessa grabbed the smaller Monk and grappled with her, easily overpowering Yu's attempts to push her away and trying to wrestle her to the ground.

14 Damages from first attack
    10 Damages from Grapple

The stars had cleared from her head, but Yu was still being grappled by the much more muscular woman. She had to get out of this position quickly.

"Oh, yeah? I'd rather show you."

Yu smashed her knee into Vanessa's lower region, and broke free of the grapple. The hit sunk deep and Yu could tell that Vanessa would have to take time to recover from that attack.

Damage
    4d6+10=31

"What they say about blondes is true. They really are dumb."

The blonde immediately released Yu, moaning and with her hands wedged between her thighs. She was staring daggers at Yu, or at least trying. Mostly her face was too busy conveying the "oh gods it hurts :(" emotion to really do a good job at conveying the "I h8 u bitch >:(" emotion.