Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Trouble in Big Zhaoge (G)

"Don't pretend you're not looking at my ass. I'm getting an answer out of you either way, and you're not getting anything more than looks outta me," sternly stated the astute Megaera. Not charismatic, no, but charismatically piercing. "If you don't know, just fess up, but be wary that I've got a great lie detector."

Out of the loop.
    The loop.
    Yu.

Yu didn't like being out of anything, much less something that would end up beneficial to her in the long (or short) run.

"You better let me really into this loop, alchemist."
    Yu wouldn't say she had growled, but on lookers could've had a full on debate if the really wanted to. It was all she could do from grabbing the alchemist and threaten information out of her.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Hui smiled. "You seem stressed gorgeous. I've got something for that, you know. Since you're so pretty I think I can sell it for half price."

She laughed and shrugged. "But seriously that's it. There's ghosts. What do you want from me?"

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Ugh. Yu hated these types of people. She just wanted a straight answer, dammit.

"Anything big go on before the ghosts appeared?"

Maybe she needed to be more direct.

Myfanwy finished her drink, then began to get bored waiting around for everyone to gather information. She decided to walk up and ask someone working if they had any information. "Do you know a magistrate?" She stated rather blandly. "And I need another drink." A moments pause. "Please."
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    The townsfolk did at least know where their magistrate lived - it would be sad if they didn't - and pointed Myfanwy towards his location.

"Well it's not like they all showed up overnight." Hui started, tending to the various racks of alchemical ingredients and products with carefully exaggerated movements that ensured Ganzorig and Yu's eyes tended to her rack. "Over the last few months they sort of just started tapering in, you know? Maybe earlier, since there's always isolated reports of things that may or may not be ghosts. People can be easily spooked, you know."

"Why are you so interested? Planning to help put our ancestors out of their tortured existences and grant them rest?"

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Most of her group had already vacated the tea house. Looking around, Myfanwy finally spotted Megaeru, and wandered over to her. "I know where the magistrate is. We should go there." Without further ado, she stalked out the front door and headed in the direction the server had pointed (walking out, mug in hand.)
    Last edited by Blue_Dragon; 11-01-2011 at 11:32 PM.
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

Yu listened to Hui and tried to make more sense of what she was saying. It was as if she was being looked down upon for not knowing the local chatter.

"It's just for work. I'm only trying to make a living, same as you. You think the ghosts have anything to do with the change in the pirates ways?"

If there was anyway these two were related, then Yu was sure she could get more money from it.

Akaiji scuttled back past just as Myfanwy exited the tea house, and gave her an accusing look. "Thief. And lazy. Should be looking for Magistrate, filthy and honorable cute lady dirty chimp."

He didn't wait for a reply, instead now choosing to investigate that 'Alchemist' instead.

Actually finding the place wasn't particularly hard, alrough he did scour every square inch of the street instead of just walking straight into the building.

"Alchemist... is not a Magistrate, variable meat bumps through she may have." Akaiji immediately verbalized his thoughts, whilst poking his spiny body half way in through the door. 'Couldn't fit' wasn't right; The hulking creature blocked the entrance entirely. "Excuse these honorable fools, vastly lady-handsome trinket seller... I told them you are not Magistrate, but them thinks selves are smart."

Megaera followed suit of Myfanwy. She was a bit perturbed that someone else had rustled information out of the townspeople more easily than she (albeit that she was aiming to secure different information).