Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Erikar: VERSION 2.

NO critiques here! But this is really, really awesome! I love the ever so faint quote on Wendy's dress! I guess the one qualm I have is that the octopus is from Peter Pan 2, while Wendy is just from Peter Pan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!

AskY73r.jpg
    someone on redditgetsdrawn
    h5w8eDq.jpg
    someone's kid on redditgetdrawn
    p6Wn2tY.jpg
    one of my closest friends idk
    q9bhrIl.jpg
    this was also supposed to be a portrait of a close friend but I can't quite get it look like her :/

I haven't slept in like 36 hours, I felt like drawing. It's been a while since I've done anything outside of class
    Last edited by erikamae; 02-01-2014 at 12:13 AM.

I love you. You and your drawings. Damn.

In which program have you been drawing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Togame
    Cheerio

Numz! I still use SAI, I still can't really get behind the PS platform. ) And Sai works for me

I still need a lot of work on digital stuff, and proportions, and getting things to look as they should, and colour theory..

and everything ;_; teach me how to draw plz.

Man, you look like you got a lot of flare in your techniques. You got a lot going for how you make things, and I would suggest that you stick to SAI as your main if you do learn photoshop, based on your style you'd get a lot more mileage out of it either way(Software gripes).

There's a lot to learn about colour theory, hitting the books will get you somewhere with it, post any specific questions you'd have, it can get really subjective. Take a look into values, too.

In photoshop, look into "How to create brushes", "Brush settings", and "Layer blending mode". Experiment with all three of these, that experience can open up a lot. I can only imagine the potential you have once you get those under your belt. This gon be like watching goku going from SSJ2 to 3.