Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What's the deal with airline food

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Every society has their less glamorous side. It's only when you actually live there that you notice those things though.

Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    Yeah, a country thats live in the racism, xenophobia, opress womans and many other disgusting things is the dream of every human.
    Racism: yes, xenophobia: yes, oppressing women: only as much as America. Japan is at least a democratic shithole with cool technology, and since choosing a country to live in is basically 'choose the flavour of crapfest'... yeah.

I've read that people there work more than usual with alot of overtime and feel unconfortable to leave the office first and also take less holidays. If that's soo I don't like it. People work too much in US too and heve less benefits and it's hard to me to get used to that - coming from a more social country.

Quote Originally Posted by violin View Post
    I've read that people there work more than usual with alot of overtime and feel unconfortable to leave the office first and also take less holidays. If that's soo I don't like it. People work too much in US too and heve less benefits and it's hard to me to get used to that - coming from a more social country.
    Thats the only thing that you dislike?

I can't speak for everyone in the us but I am criminally lazy.

@ClockHand, I don't know much about the Japanese. But I don't like to work too much. You have only one life and you should have some time to enjoy it with something other than work.

@jubeh, European are just more lazy because they have more job security and bigger holidays. Have you heard of the PIGS countries . EU press calls them PIGS (Portugal, Italy, Greece, Spain) - and they draw them a as a lazy pig that only eats and do nothing. Because they have a big debpt and they say they live on the back of the other EU member states. Now they call them PIIGS with Irland and Great PIIGS - with UK(Great Britain)

Things that I hate about Japan?
    1. It's a bad country to raise a daughter. Your daughter will lose his virginity in matter of years (perhaps at junior high or senior high school).
    2. They waste so many food. TOO MANY even, makes me want to throw those Japanese to the middle of Africa.
    3. Even when they claim themselves a country that truly care about humanity, they are one of the most difficult country to accept immigrants and foreigners. Talking about hypocrite...

BTW, why the "airline food" thread have changed into "country hate" thread?

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Because this is the Chatterbox and we can change the topic of conversation if we wanted to.

Speaking of airlines, I hate the fact that there are a lot more connecting flights now. I'm going to vacation later this year and overall, I have to take three connecting flights going back and forth; ie. I have to board 5 planes total. And this is just in the US! :\

u eat the food then land in a new country and hate it

1. It's a bad country to raise a daughter. Your daughter will lose his virginity in matter of years (perhaps at junior high or senior high school).
    Look, I'm pretty sure a girl doesn't normally have a penis, lol.

[EDIT - Rio; dude, no double posting. That's what the edit button is for.]
    ...and guys. The world sucks, life is a bitch, friends are assholes, people suck, the government is broken and you can't trust anyone. It's a fact of life in every single nation, no matter what gender you are or if you are in Japan, U.S. or Germany. Let's all have a big cry about that later.

Oh and to get things back on topic: Pretzels on an airline = Penis-Sweat on bread.